Chapter 3

Gabby is in Puerto Rico and thinks about Matt, about Sylvie, about everyone on 51. She misses Chicago. She sits on her bed in her home as Matt calls her. Gabby just looks at her phone. In the time she wanted to pick up the call the CEO came in: "Gabby. We need you. One more victim is found." Gabby stands up and goes to the victim. There were already many people who tried to save the life of a young woman. Gabby just looked at them. She couldn't help because there was already a doctor. They saved the woman and Gabby goes to the CEO. "Hey. Can we talk?" She asks. She asked him if she's needed here or if she could go back home. The CEO answer she can't leave. She said she wants to work here permanently. Gabby gets a bad feeling but hides it. She goes back to the place she normally sleeps and packs her baggage. She left the 'work' without saying anything. She just wanted to go back to Chicago.

In Chicago Matt sits still in his office. Phone in his hand. He trys to understand what happen right here. But he doesn't found an answer. He still doesn't know how she is. If She's hurt, if she has a new boyfriend, if she remembers him. Matt stands up and goes to main. He sees Sylvie sitting on the table, grabs him a cup of coffee and sits down next to Sylvie. Matt kisses Sylvie passionately. She kisses back. They look in the eyes of each other and smile. Matt looks around and says: "Everyone. Outside. Training." Everyone stand up to do what the Captain wants. They started training.

Gabby took the first flight back to Chicago and arrived around 3h later. She took a taxi to drive to a hotel to put baggage in. Then she took the bus and went to Down Town. From there she walked to the firehouse 51. She saw Otis memorial. She came closer to the memorial. In honor to him she places her hand on the helmet. She thinks about the funniest thing with Otis.