Chapter 6

Gabby holds her drink and looks up to Matt. She sighs a little but says: "Sure" Matt sits down and looks at her: "You can't be angry at me you know?" Gabby looks at him. Then down and nods a little. Matt looks at her. "You left one year ago... Do you really thought I won't find someone else?" Matt asked. Gabby trys to speak: "I hoped you find someone else..." She still looks down. She loves him and feels bad for letting him explain what happened. She just wants to stand up, go to her hotel room and cry. But she doesn't do it. She wants to be as close to Matt as possible. Matt sighs a little and trys to change conversation: "How are you?" Gabby looks at him but answers: "I'm good... how are you?" Also Matt answers and they start talking. Gabby drinks a little while Matt can't drink because he actually still has shift. They keep talking to each other till a call came. They heard it over Matt's radio: "Truck 81, Ambulance 61 Car crash. Madison street" Gabby looks at him: "Seems like we need to say Bye to each other..." "Yeah... seems like..." Matt answers. "Oh hey Gabby... Where do you stay? Wanna come to Sylvie and My place?" Gabby looks at him but says: "No... I booked a hotel room... I'm fine. Thank you" She smiles a little to Matt. Matt smiles back and leaves Molly's. He goes out and truck drives to the location. Ambulance 61 drives there too. Brett looks at Matt with a small nod. Casey looks at her, smiles a little and nods back. They did the call and drove back to 51. Brett asked Casey what exactly happened between him and Gabby in Molly's and Casey told her the whole story. Gabby is in this time already back in her hotel room and looks through the picture on her phone. She trys to hold tears back cause she sees more than enough pictures from Matt and her. Both happy. Both here for each other. Both in love. Together...