chapter 8

Sylvie is the first one who wakes up in the morning. She trys not to move because she doesn't want to wake up Matt. What she doesn't know he wakes up shortly after Sylvie. He looks at her with a small smile. As he noticed she's awake she kissed her neck. Sylvie smiles a little and turns to him. "Good morning" she said. Matt answered: "Good morning" and smiles a little. He kisses her and she kisses back. They look in each other's eyes before Sylvie stands up. Matt looks at her a little bit confused. Sylvie looks at him and asks: "Wanna have a coffee?" Matt nods a little and Sylvie went to Main room. Matt gets out of bed and sits on his desk to do Paperwork.
°°Gabby wakes up on next morning. She gets up and gets dressed. She eats some Breakfast and went back to her room. She takes out her phone and looks at it. She wants to call Matt. Or at least text him. But she doesn't. Tomorrow Gabby has an event where she needs to be. But today she has some free time. And then her phone vibrates. It's a message. From Matt "Hey". Gabby looks at it, smiles a little and texts back. He asks what she's doing today and she answers Nothing. Matt thinks a little and texts her "What about Lunch? You, Sylvie and Me?" Gabby agreed. They said a time and a place and stopped texting. Gabby put her phone away.
°°Matt keeps doing Paperwork. As Sylvie came back with two cups of coffee. She hands one to Matt and sits down on his bed. She drinks a little and looks at him. Matt looks at her and sees eyes which looks like she just cried. He softly asks: "Are you Okay?" Sylvie nods and Matt asks if it's Okay for her if they meet Gabby for lunch. Sylvie hears how happy he is. She agreed and thought "the only thing that matters is to see you happy"