Chapter 17

On next morning as shift ends Casey gets out of his office, to the locker room to grab his bag. In locker room he sees Brett. They leave firehouse together and Matt puts his are around her shoulder hesitantly. Sylvie comes closer to Matt and whispers: "I'm sorry Matt. I shouldn't act like..." She couldn't finish the sentence because Matt interrupted her: "No... don't be sorry. It's my fault... you're right. I still love Gabby. But right now I'm together with you and that's all I want. I love you" Sylvie looks at him and smiles. Before they kisses each other. They were happy again and didn't care if anyone sees it. They drive home and sit down on the couch. Sylvie lays in his arms and Matt holds her gently. Sylvie gets an idea for today evening. "Hey what if we go to Molly's today evening?" Matt agrees. They get dressed and drives to Molly's. °°°°°°°Gabby is at Molly's but none knows. Till they come in and see her. Almost everyone from firehouse, district and Med are happy she works at Molly's. Gabby gives them what they ordered and goes to Antonio. They started talking and sometimes started smiling a little. Gabby looks at him till she hears someone giggling in the door. She looks at the door and sees how Matt and Sylvie entries Molly's. They come in hand in hand but as soon as Sylvie notices Gabby she lets go of Matt's hand. Matt looks at her. Then at Gabby. Back to Sylvie. He doesn't really care who watches them. He puts an arm around her shoulder and smiles a little. They go to Gabby and order something. Matt asks her: "How is your back?" Gabby doesn't want to talk about it. She knows it gets worse but she needs money for the house. "It's good" She trys to lie and looks away from him. As Gabby give them their orders Sylvie disappears and starts talking to Antonio. Meanwhile Matt talks to Gabby and trys to bring her to talk. But it doesn't work. Gabby looks at Matt. Matt looks at her before he looks at Sylvie and sees how she starts to kiss Antonio...

(I'll start updating on Sunday again. Enjoy 💗💗)