Chapter 7

Gabby is in hotel room and starts crying. It's a mixture of happy and sad tears. She still looks at the pictures from Matt and her. She knows Matt is happy. And that makes her happy. But on same time she asks herself why it has to be Sylvie. Sylvie definitely deserves to be happy. But Gabby didn't realize Sylvie was in love with Matt. Or maybe she didn't want to know it. Gabby wipes those couple of tears and lays down on the bed. She looks at the ceiling and thinks of texting Matt. But she doesn't. She says to herself she'll text him tomorrow. She lays in bed and slowly falls asleep.
In firehouse Matt and Sylvie are in Casey's office. Sylvie on the bed and Matt on the chair. Matt keeps telling what happened and Sylvie smiles a little as she hears the story. Matt finishes telling and sees Sylvie yawning. "Let's sleep a little" Matt said. Sylvie lays down on his bed and Matt lays down next to her. He puts an arm around her and holds her close to him. He smiles a little and closes his eyes. He thinks about Gabby and how much he missed her. He hopes she'll never leave again. With this thoughts and a smile he falls asleep. While Sylvie stares at the wall. She feels more misused than she thought. She knew he's not over her. But with that type of love he spoke about her. It was more than just a talk between Gabby and Matt. And Sylvie knew it. She truly loves Matt. She gets tearful a little as she thought about the time she spent with Matt. Gabby has here for a couple of minutes and so much changed. Three months dating, three months of an intense relationship got destroyed by a couple of minutes. Sylvie lets a tear running and falls asleep. Even if she doesn't feel really comfortable in Matt arms anymore.