Chapter 19

Matt leaves Molly's and drives home to grab some clothes, before driving to Severide. He got questioned what happened but Matt didn't answer. He just went to bed and looked at the ceiling. Before he fell asleep. °°Sylvie looks after Matt as he left Molly's. Then concentrate on her drinks. She notices she probably shouldn't have done this. She shouldn't have kissed Antonio as long as she's with Matt. And she knows Matt said it was a mistake. They still disappear. Sylvie feels bad. She finishes her drink and goes home. She falls asleep immediately too.
°°Gabby looks after her. Before she goes to her brother. "Antonio" she said. "Yes sister?" He answered as he looks at Gabby. He has a feeling of what she would say and already prepares the answer. "What was that?" Gabby asked. Exactly what Antonio thought. "She kissed me. That's it. She doesn't love him anymore. She keeps remember as Casey told her he slept with you" Antonio answered. Gabby sighs a little and thinks. She doesn't know what she's doing. She came back to Chicago cause she missed Matt. But now she ruined his and Sylvie's relationship. She hopes they can fix this even if she's the problem there. Gabby looks down a little. As soon as her shift ended she went home. °°next day°°
Sylvie wakes up. She looks around and remembers Matt didn't sleep here. She gets up and goes downstairs. She takes pen and paper and thinks what she should say: /Matt Casey. I love you. But I don't think this will ever be good again. I would like to stay together with you. But always when you look at Gabby I know you two belongs together. I decided to go to a friend. Please don't try to search me. Get happy together with Gabby. With love. Your Sylvie❤/ She reads the note countless times. She's isn't the one who breaks up with a note but she knows too she can't live like that anymore. Sylvie texts a friend and asks if she could come there after shift. Her friend answers she can. The rest of the day she sits on the couch and stares at the note.
°°Matt wants to go the other way with Sylvie. He has feelings for Gabby but not as much as he has for Sylvie. He trys to find words to explain her.