Chapter 35

Gabby and Matt are already up and dressed as they rest on the couch as someone on the door rings. "That should be Antonio" Gabby says as she gets up. She opens the door and lets him in. Gabby shows him the baby room where he pit down a box with clothes. They go to couch with some drinks and start talking. Antonio: asks: *how you feeling sis?". Gabby smiles but answers truthfully "I'm fine. How are you and Sylvie?" "Well I'm fine but Sylvie not. It's annoying for her not being able to work. It's kinda crazy for her since her baby bump doesn't show much yet" Gabby knows what he means and says: "send her over next time. I'm here mostly alone while Matt's working too. Give her the idea to help with nursery" Antonio thinks and starts smiling a little. He now knows what he has to do. Thanks to Gabby. "I'll ask her" Antonio says. Gabby smiles and looks at both of the men around her. It's silent for a while but then there's a quiet "ow". Both Matt and Antonio look at Gabby who has her hand on her bump and giggles a little due the views of them. "Guys don't worry Okay? It's just a kick" Antonio relaxes really fast and smiles excitedly as he gently puts his hand on Gabby's belly. Matt looks at them but is not really focused on what's happening. "What's wrong babe?" Gabby asks looking at him. He looks at her. "Nothing.. Nothing I'm fine" he responded tho it's not the fully truth. They had a great time together but Antonio had to go back to Sylvie and did so. As Gabby closes the door behind Antonio she turns to Matt and asks once again: "What's wrong?" "It's Nothing" was the answer everytime she asks. Gabby tries to ignore that and cuddles up on him and slowly closes her eyes. Matt just holds her and thinks about what just happened. He never thought to lie to her but he doesn't want to stress her for Nothing. He just wants her to be fine, both of his girls.

What did he think about?🤔

Thanks for reading guys ❤