Overprotect much?

This one-shot as being request by Lenixxoxox. In a recent rp I did with her my OC and hers recently become siblings. So let's see how it's turn out!

Once upon a time, there lives a cold heart man that owns everything you could possibly think of. He also has a family on his own.

However, the man was still not satisfied with his recent possession... Not that he hates his family or anything. He just feels like it is one-lifetime childhood wish never fulfilled...

Until one day when the man meets a young girl that, believe it or not, look-a-like of the man but she was a bit warmer than him and her eyes colours were different. He couldn't believe! A little sister appears in front of him! Who would have thought that would happen? The man makes acquaintance with her and her family she made on her own. He found out she was an orphan. She has a caretaker at some point but left on her own since the age of 16. Who would have thought that this woman has been through alot? He swears to protect her as his sister and make a living hell to those that dare to hurt her. Well in his mind he swears it since the young woman didn't know about that part...

After getting close and become friend with her and her family, the man was surprised that the woman would ask if he wanted to be her brother. Not only that shock the man but also make him so happy. A sibling! How couldn't he ask more? He went and take her to his parents and both agree to adopt her. They even also give her the surname star. How happy she was to have parents and a brother that would love her no matter what. Which reinforces the man's conviction to protect his sister from harm... However, would it be too much?

Moon was in his office working on the last report he must submit to the government by the end of the week. He grumble under his breath of how stupid those old fart are over simple detail he didn't mention on his last report. He continue writing and hear the door.

"Come on in," he said. The door opens and there appears Alice, his new adopted sister. His mother and him recently finish the paperwork of adoption and she became the newest member of the Clearwater family. She still hasn't met everyone of the family yet but their father insisted to throw a party to introduce her which Moon being postponed it for a while now saying it's not the right time or that some of the cousins couldn't make it on time on every date that his father been suggesting. Which end up of them arguing and fight to each other. Alice didn't seem to mind to not meet everyone yet. She just enjoys spending time with her close family.

Alice enters his office and approaches him.

"Sup Brother," she said smiling at him.

"Oh hey sis. What a pleasure to see you~" in his sarcasm tone. Alice rolls her odds eyes.

"Sure sure. I just wanted to tell you I am out to go shopping with Avy at the mall," she said. Moon put down his report and look at her with his signature poker face.

"I will put some bodyguards to go with you guys," he said.

"That is so unnecessary! I can protect myself and I will make sure Avy doesn't get hurt!" She said.

There we go again, believe or not they may get along well but the only argument they have since becoming siblings was about Moon overprotect instinct he have for her. Alice is ok with how he want to protect her but sometimes it's to much.

"If you want to go then you need protection, sis," Moon said.

"Like I don't know how to protect myself! Brother you really don't have to go ahead and send so many bodyguards," she said rubbing her temple. In fact, the last time he send bodyguards when she went out, they actually close off the road where she was going so like that no one would dare to go near her like reporter or people that wanted to hurt Moon. She is not made public yet but rumors go fast in this city. Moon study her for a moment and then sigh.