When the book meet the gem

So this is a story about how Iris and Gestalt meet on another circumstance.

In the year of 1920, a man who is famous for his movies he directed but also for been on every parties that is going on all around New York City. A party animal most people call him.

Then one day, he was on one of those party he usually go. The usual singer that often sing for this particular party have gone sick and have to remplace with a new one. Once the singer arrive, everyone around the director was stunned by her godlike beauty and charms. It was even breath taking once she start singing. For the first time, the director fall in love at first sight of this goddess like singer.

Ever since that day, the director would pursue her and woo her any time he see her. He have many other rivals to get her love but he was confident he would be the one that would held her heart. Eventually, after so many attempts. The goddess give in and accept his love. The director was the most happiest man alive to have the love of the goddess.

Eventually after many months of dating, the director finally ask the question to her. He prepare a beautiful setting to set the mood. He went to one knee and show a ring in front of her. The singer gasp at the sight.

"Clara Parks would you make me the most happiest man alive to marry me?" He said looking at her. Nervous of her reply.

The goddess look at him, then the ring and then back at him. She smile at him as small tears threatened to come out.

"Yes! I will marry you Felix Clearwater!" She said as she hug him.

It's been a year they have got married and Clara was expecting a child. Felix and his family were happy to hear the new and took care of her with great care.

Soon a baby girl was born. Her name is Iris Crescent Clearwater. She have the beauty of her mother but the blue eyes of her father. Her hair was white with pink highlights. A true beauty for those that lay an eyes on her. She grow up loved by her parents and family from her father side.

Iris was now 5 years old and for the first time since she is born, she would be visiting the Clearwater manor. It was Alice birthday and she wishes to only celebrate it with the close family and friends. A small party.

"Mama, are we there yet?" Iris said looking outside the window of the car.

"Soon my little gem~," Clara said as she giggles of her excitement.

"Just a few more minute sweetie and you will see the manor," Felix said as he still look at the road. Their daughter only nod still looking outside hoping to spot the manor soon. Soon enough, Iris spot the manor.

"Mama! Papa! I see the manor!" She said as she bounced on her seat

"We can see that sweetie," Felix said chuckles.

Once they arrive and park the car, Iris get out of the car and hold her mother hand. Felix knock the door