I lost my star...

This is just an alternative story of what if Alice did die from the guillotine. That Moon didn't switch with Alice on time. FYI Moon, Avery, Estelle, Red and Iris belong to Lenixxoxox

Everything was on plan! What did it got all wrong?! We thought we still have time to save her... and so what Moon thought when he was sitting on the couch in silence a while the rest was crying over the news Wing and him annonces just a moment ago...

He couldn't believe that he lost his precious sister. The one that cherish for the moment he lay an eye on her... He feel like everything grumbles in front of his eyes. Not only did he lost Alice but also Red. Anne arrive with Toby and told them that she found him death.

Why everything go down so quickly?! Why she haven't told me anything until now?! I could help her, I could prevent it...

Moon was in a deep thought when he feel someone touching his shoulder. He look up and saw his wife. Her jewel eyes was a bit dull and stain of dry tears.

"Moonlight? How are you holding up?" She said looking at him.

"Like I lose the only light I have..." Moon said with a blank expression.

He still remembers so well what happen...

~flashbacks~

He and Wing were on their way to the castle when they saw the rebels enter the throne room. They saw Alice been taking away by Isabella who was the ringleader that coordinate the rebels. When they manage to sneak in, it was to late she was in the dungeon waiting for her execution. When Moon and Wing went to her cell. She look at them with a apologizing smile.

"We will take you out!"

"It's to late... They already announce my execution,"

"Not if I...!" She put her hand on his mouth

"Stop Moonlight... I will not let you take my place... you have baby K to take care of... you are ruling a empire you cannot leave those responsibilities!"

"But you are my baby sister! The star of my night!" He said holding her hand on his cheek.

"And you are my big brother... my devil guardian," she said smiling sadly

"My love you have to take you back with us!" Wing as tears start to fall

"I am sorry love for leaving you and the children behind. I love you all... I wish I wasn't stubborn and prideful... I am sorry to not tell you about the situation... Now I have to pay the price," she said as tears fall downs

"NO! I will not allow to lose you!" Moon said in a desperate way. He start to tears up as he knew full well that if they try to get her out they will haunt them down until they go them all.

He was about to said something when they hear the door of the dungeon entrance open and footsteps was hear

"You have to go! Now!"

"I will not leave you there my love!"

Alice kiss him as tears flow even more

"I love you Wing... forever you will be my only partner and love,"

"I... I love you Alice! You are my only wife for the rest of this life!" Wing said tears flowing on his eyes. After this brief moment, Alice look at her brother

"Je t'aime mon frère bien-aimé," She said.

"Je t'aime ma chère soeur," he said. He kiss her forehead before he grab Wing and teleport away from the castle