Awful story

So hmm I decide to get this story for a while. Been in my mind and didn't really put it on the RP I do with Lenixxoxox... So let's get to the story!

It has been a few years now that Alice and Wing are married and have a child together. Her relationship with her brother is still as strong as ever even if they cannot meet each other everyday. Their daughter, Sofia, was playing with Zero, Moon's and Avery's child. Alice was drinking tea with Wing and Moon. Avery was doing her royal duties.

"Those two are so cute together~" Alice said as she drink her tea

"I agree~" Moon said

"Their bond are so strong almost the same as you two," Wing Said smiling as he watch the princesses playing a bit away from them.

"True~ the bond we both have is really strong," Alice said smiling

"Was your bond always been that strong?" Wing ask

"Not at first" Alice said

"I was a selfish boy that wanted the love of my mother," Moon said in a monotone voice as he sip on his tea

"But then it's become stronger right?"

"Well... We did bond yes but to be what it is today... It's would be back of when I was 14... The accident that change us," Alice said looking down at her tea. Moon pat her head.

"When your father die?"

"Before that... It was my deputy..." She said

"That fucker should have die that day," Moon said with hatred on his voice.

"What happen?" Wing said

The twins both look at each other before looking back at Wing.

"It's a long story..." Alice said

"One that take to much time to explain," Moon said

"The girls doesn't seem to be tired yet and we still have time before their nap time," Wing said.

"If you assited..." Moon said.

"It's happen during my deputy," Alice start to said.

~Flashback~

It was the day that Alice get her deputy. She was a bit nervous since it's been a while she was show in public like that. True she go to school and study with other of her peers but this is different. It's would be the day where her father would announce officially her as a princess. She was in her room get prepare for the deputy. The maids help her after her bath putting the cloths on and doing her hair. Aubrey, her mother, came in.

"Oh my star! You look beautiful," Aubrey said with a motherly smile.

"Thank you Mama," Alice said as she smile back at her mother. "Where is papa and big brother?" She ask.

"You know them, they went on and prepare all the stuffs for your deputy," Aubrey said as she giggles

"Hehe true," Alice said.

"My lady, it is done," the maid said.

Alice get up and turn to face her mother. Aubrey admire her daughter.

 Aubrey admire her daughter