First Valentine's Day

Some small stories about Valentine's Day.

Underground Valentines

It's been a few months that I and Wing are a couple! Today, I check the calendar and saw that tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I decide to bake him a cake for him~ it's turn out that this week I am staying home at Snowdin and he is at Hotland working. Perfect~

I took out the tools and the ingredients to bake when the two baby bones arrive in the kitchen.

"What are you doing mommy?" Papyrus said.

"I am making a cake for your father~," I said as I start mixing the dry ingredients.

"Not spaghetti?" He said. I chuckle.

"No. I am making a cake because tomorrow is Valentine's Day~" I said.

"What's a valentine?" Sans said.

I flinch at the question. True. I forgot that they don't even know all of the holidays on the surface. Wing may not even know Valentine too! I look at them and smile.

"It's a day where you express your love to someone you care. It's can be a friend, family or lover... I am making a cake for your father to express my love for him," I said smiling.

"Then can we help too?!" Papyrus said

"Of course!" I said giggles.

"I will be the taster," sans said as he sits down on a chair.

"Of course little star~," I said.

Me and the boys have cook the cake and since there was still some leftover mix I put the rest on the cupcakes mould. A while we wait for it to cook. I make some buttercream and colours them with orange, blue and purple. I also make a chocolate one too. Once it was ready, I take them out and let it cold off for a few minutes.

"How it looks so far?" I said looking at the boys.

"It looks tasty ma," sans said grinning.

"It's not spaghetti but it looks delicious!" Papyrus said excitedly.

I giggle of the excitement. Once it's cool off, we start decorating the cupcakes and the cake. It was a mess in the end but it was worth it. I give the boys the cupcakes we made. They happily eat it. I warp the cake in a box and put it on the fridge. I was excited to give it to Wing!

~The next morning~

I wake up early and went for a quick shower. I dress up with the dress Wing give me for our date. It was a simple red dress that goes to my knees and wore black stocking. I put my hair on a low ponytail and went downstairs. I take out the box and put it on the counter. However, I hear the boys calling me and went to check on them. I forgot to put away the cake.

After handling an argument between my two baby bones, I came back to the kitchen and I stop. Wing was right there eating the cake I made for him!

"Love?! I thought you were staying at Hotland today!" I said. He looks at me still eating the cake.

"I wanted to see you and the boys. I finish a bit early," Wing said.

"I see... Hmm, love? What are you eating?" I said carefully.

"Oh! This? I was hungry and found this box. When I open it, it was a cake. So I took a slide and try it and I like it," Wing said taking another bite.

I pout and cross my arms. "It was your Valentine's gift..." I said.

"My what?" He said.

"Valentine's gift!" I said loudly.

Wing look at me confused then the cake and then me. Until he understood what I meant.

"Oh! You made it?!" He said.

"Yes! I made it to express my love for you! I even plan to surprise you with it at work, but nevermind that..." I said.

"Alice..." He put down his plate and come closer to me.

"I really love it," he kisses my forehead. "Thank you~," he said as he smiles.

I still pout trying to ignore him. He then wraps his arms around me and has a smirk on his face.

"Did you also plan something romantic? Because I could see you are wearing something more... Seductive~" he said as he leans on me. I blush of the sudden closeness.

"Maybe~," I said trying to look like I was not shy about it.

"May I have my second gift?~ Don't worry I will make sure you are enjoying too~" Wing said. Before I could answer, he lifts me and took me to the bedroom and lock the door. Welp, I will not be able to walk tomorrow.

End

A book in love

Gestalt was resting in his book form in the lab when he hears footsteps going toward him. He knows those footsteps everywhere~

"Ges? Are you awake?" Iris said.

"Now I am~" he changes into his human form. "What do you need my dear~?"

"Hmm, I wanted to give you something..." Iris said blushing a little bit. She was hiding something behind her back.

"What is it?" He said curiously.

"This is ridiculous..." she mumbles to herself. "There!" She shows a bag of cookies shaped in hearts. "Would you be my Valentine?" She said not looking at him.

That surprise the ancient book. He starts to slowly smile and wrap his arms around her.

"That would be an honour ~," he said with affection.

Iris smiled at him. "You are such a tease love~"

"May I try the cookies?~" he said grinning.

"Oh, sure! I made them. I dunno if you will like them," Iris said tint blush creep out of her cheeks. He opens the bag and takes a bite of the cookie.

"How is it? It is good or bad? Please say something," Iris said playing with her fingers.

"Hmm... Why not you try it?~" he said. Before she could reply, Gestalt pulls her closer and kiss her with passion. They pull away from each other.

"So? Doesn't it taste great?" He said grinning at her.

"You *pant* are *pant* such a tease~," she said. She pulls him for another kiss. This time longer. Until they hear the door of the lab open and they stop kissing.

"I-I need to go!" Iris said trying to get rid of her blush.

"See you tonight at your bedroom~?" He whispers to her.

"See you then~," Iris said as she leaves the lab.

That book couldn't help but be in love with his cute duchess~

The end.

(A/N) just two small stories about Valentine... I could have written another one but I wanted a short and sweet moment. My first two short stories that don't have 2000 words! See? I can make it short and sweet ( ╹▽╹ ) anyways! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! (♡ω♡ ) ~♪
(*^3^)/~♡

Inugami 🐺 out~