First time I meet you...

A little story about how Moon meet Alice for the first time a few months after she was born. He is 7 years old on that story. Moon belong to Lenixxoxox ~

I hate it! I hate it so much! How could this old man done that to mummy and me! I never ask for it in the first place!

The child was grumbles on and on the same thought he have since he hear the new. It's not technically a bad new but he still not happy about it.

Let's rewind back a few hours ago.

Moon was call by his parents in the office. He went there with his book in hands.

"You call me?" He said as he enter the room.

"How many times must I tell you about knocking before entering the room?!" Abrax said.

Abrax was sitting behind his office desk and Aubrey was right beside him standing. She put a hand on his shoulder. His shoulders relax and look at his son.

Moon roll his eyes at him and approach them.

"What's all this suspense? Did something bad happen?" Moon said.

"Moonlight we have some news..." Aubrey start to said.

"You are going to be a big brother~" Abrax said.

"... What?" Moon said in shock and drop his book. He then start laughing. "Good one Pops, what is the real reason you call me out?" He said.

"Moonlight... It is true I am pregnant," Aubrey said

"But... That's impossible! You have a C-section when you give birth to me!" Moon said

"She is pregnant son. For a few weeks now," Abrax said as he took out a medical report out of his desk.

"This is the report I have took this morning with the royal doctor," Aubrey said. "You are going to have a little sibling," Aubrey said smiling at Moon. He look at the medical report and indeed his mother was pregnant... He turn around and left the office. His parents was calling him but he didn't listen anymore. He went to hide in his room.

He didn't came out until late at night. He came out of his room and take a stroll around. He didn't have a proper destination but he still walk as he know where he was going. Until he arrive to the living room.

"Moon..." Abrax said. Moon was startle of the sudden call of his father but try to show it's didn't scare him.

"What do you want father?" Moon said with hate in his voice.

"Hate me all you want but your mother would still give birth whether you like it or not," Abrax said. He was drinking his favorite champagne near the fireplace.

Moon just look away with a frown. He also clench his fists not liking he may lose all. His look up to his dad but instead of his grey eyes it was red

"I HATE YOU!" Moon said as he turn his back and leave the room.

"Such a drama kid" Abrax said as he sigh and take a sip of his drink.

During the few more weeks pass by and Moon was still moody about the facts he will lose the love of his mother. He already hate them before that thing was born. He was grumbles again went he dumb into someone.

"Hey watch where you are going!!" Moon said in a bad mood.

"My my you have such a temper in such of a young age" A male voice said chuckles. Moon didn't regonize the voice anywhere and he look up. It was a man around his 50. He have is grey hair slick on the back, his eyes was red and golden and he have a small beard. The old man have the aura of noblity. For some reason, Moon can feel he just meeting with a powerful mage.