When the bunny met the goat

I keep thinking of this story... it's about what if Estelle and Max meet earlier like when Estelle was a child and him as a young adult around the 1920 ish.

In 1920, a small and successful shop in New York City was well known around the riches and poor. They are renowned not only for their heavenly assortment of chocolate but also for their crafting chocolate they make. The rose chocolate. It looks, smell and feels like a rose but once you bite the petal it's taste like chocolate. It's a very popular product that most clients would buy to confess their love or surprise their loved ones. Even the list of waiting is huge. The success came from the twins, Isabella and Maximilian De La Rosa.

Maximilian is a professional chocolatier that creates their signature shop. He rarely shows himself in the front shop but when he does people tend to be scare of him for his anti-social personality. But once you know him, he is a nice person to hang out with.

Isabella De La Rosa is good at marketing and promotes the shop. She even handles the finances. Together they make a good team. Isabella is married to Yuri Hyuga. He is a military man and was now commander. He always makes sure to spend time with his family.

"Hermanita? How are you?" Maximilian said as he enters her bedroom

"I am fine Hermano," Isabella said as she smiles at her brother

"I brought you some breakfast. Yuri told me to prepare some since he wants you to rest as much as possible"

"He worries far too much! It's not my first pregnancy!" Isabella said as she slightly pouts. Max chuckles at her tantrum

"He is just worry that is all. Besides the said he is going to take a time off for work to take care of you and Alexei," Max said as he put the trail of food in front of her. "Eat your breakfast and I will go take care of the shop,"

"But max are you sure to handle it at your own?"

"I am sure beside I know some accounting and I have orders to take care of," Max said with a reassuring smile. Isabella gives in and start eating her breakfast.

"Not fair you make my favourite chocolate banana pancakes with wipe cream!" She said but still eating it. Max chuckles and pats her head

"Eat and be strong for both of you," he said smiling. He gets up of the bed and as he was about to leave the bedroom

"Oh I am going to bring Alexei with me in the shop so you can properly rest," Max said

"Hermano, Latina woman doesn't rest," he chuckles

"I know but Yuri said he is coming back in the afternoon so behave,"

"No promises~"

"Figure," he left the bedroom and went to get Alexei in his bedroom.

"Wake up sobrino~"

"5 more minutes..." Alexei said as he turns his side

"We are going to the shop~ you know what that means ~"

Alexei open his eyes and sit up

"Can I eat leftover?!"

"That was the deal~"

"Ok let me change I will be quick," as he gets out of his bed.

After he was done changing clothes, he wait for his uncle to the entrance door

"Hurry tio!"

"Come in come in~," he said as he chuckles at his excitement.

Max hold Alexei's hand and leave the house