Under the sea

This story is about Anne

10 years...

10 years since her mentor and best friend passed away. She has never been the same since then. Anne will show a smile but never go toward the eyes. Those that are close to her would know the difference between her real and fake smile.

Anne would busy herself by making clothes and travelling around to get away from the pain. The thing that makes her happy lately is making clothes, seeing her little cousins and scuba diving.

Yes, she loves going underwater swimming with the fishes. She feels happier having to swim around the sea. When she is into a place where scuba diving can be available, she will jump the opportunity to do so. Even if it's only a one or two day trip.

Anne was on a trip to the Bahamas. She has those new photoshoots for summer clothing. She was excited because of the scuba diving would be part of the photoshoot! Anne was in her hotel room looking at the sea through her balcony.

"Such a beautiful view~," she said smiling to herself. "I should message dad and uncle that I have landed safely" as she takes out her phone and sends a selfie on the view in the background.

It's didn't take a second before her father sends a message of how he was super jelly to not be there with her and her uncle questioning her father of how come he is not in duty right now. Anne giggles of those messages before she hears knock at her door. She went to answer the door.

"Yes?"

"Miss Rosa? I am just wanted to tell you that we are going to eat wanna come?"

"I would love to but I am a bit tired from the trip. You guys can go ahead," she said as she smiles at the producer

"O-oh ok... I will go then if you want to join us we would be at the restaurant right across the street"

"Gotcha!" She said as she closes the door. She usually goes to eat with the crew of the photoshoot but she has been working on a new set of clothes and wanted to put it on the photoshoot. She pulls out the dress and the mannequin. She was pulling out a few details on the dress.

"Done!" As she gets up and admires the dress.

"It looks like the ocean~," she said as she inspected the dress to make sure it was all perfect

"It looks like the ocean~," she said as she inspected the dress to make sure it was all perfect. "Now I have this one done for the photoshoot~" she yawns as she looks at the time. "Time to go to bed then" she put a light nightgown and went to bed.

Little did she know someone was lurking in the dark.

"Not bad~" as they look at the dress

"Ssshe sssure have talent,"

"She did learn from me and besides..." they approach the bed where she was soundly sleeping. "She sure becomes more lovely over time~" as they touch a straw of hair. Anne shiver of the sudden coldness and cover herself with the blanket. They chuckle before they turn around and return to the darkness