Sneak out

A story of how Alice sneaks out at Moon's school. She is 10 and her brother Moon is 17. Moon, Red, Abrax, Aubrey and Avery belongs to Lenixxoxox

Today was the day, Moon returns back to his dorm back in high school. He already misses his mother and sister. For some weird reason, he also misses his father. Seem like he like it to just mess him up around to the point they take out a weapon and point at each other. He chuckles a bit at the thought. He looks at the school and then goes to the dorm. He went to the VIP room that only the council allow to go. He was the president and his cousin, Red, is the vice president.

"Same old same old..." Moon said as he went toward his bedroom. He put his luggage to his bed. Red has already arrived at the school too and was in the council office preparing for tomorrow.

He opens his luggage when he backs away.

"What the?!" His eyes widened and couldn't believe what he saw.

That cannot be... I must be dreaming... Right!? He thought. He looks back to his luggage and rechecks it again. There she was... his little sister Alice sleeping inside his luggage... She starts to stir and rub her eyes.

"Hmm? Am I there?" Alice said as she sits up and looks around. She looks up and saw a shocked Moon.

"Big brother!" She said with a bright smile. Moon starts pinching his cheeks. He hisses in pain then starts pinching her sister's cheeks.

"Bwother iz hurt!" Alice said.

"You are real..."

"Of course I am real! You didn't have to pinch my cheeks so hard!" Alice said as she rubs her cheeks.

"Explain. Why are you there?" Moon said with a dark aura.

"I didn't want you to go... I don't like it when I cannot see you every day," she said pouting

"You know I will call and write," Moon said with a sigh.

"It's not the same and besides I always wanted to see what your school looks like!" Alice said with a grin

"Oh no! No no no no! You are going to stay there until I call our parents to fetch you up!" Moon said. Alice look at him with her big odds eyes and start to tear up.

"Y-you d-don't want me their b-big b-brother?" She said as she sniffs a bit.

Moon starts to panic. "Wait no! I just saying that school is not a playground there are rules!"

"But you are the president! You can make an exception right?" Alice said with her big puppy eyes.

"I... Ugh! Fine! You can stay with me in the meantime," Moon said as he rubs his temple.

"Yay!" Alice said as she tackles hug him. "Thank you, big brother!" With a bright smile. Moon has a tinted blush after seeing her bright smile. Damn this smile can kill... He thought.

"Alright, Stardust now... Are mom and dad know you are there?"

"Hmmm no?" Acting innocent

Meanwhile

Abrax was humming on his way to go check on his daughter.

"Darling? Are you awake?" He said as he opens the bedroom and saw a small bump on the bed. He chuckles at the sight and approaches the bed.

"Wake up my darling~ you have a lot-" he stops talking when he lifts the blanket and saw her cat plushie but no sign of her.

"Star? Darling?!" He starts to panic and looks everywhere around the room. No sign of her at all. He went out of her bedroom. He spots a maid walking by and stop her