The wife of a God 2

I guess it's a continuation of the story (~‾▿‾)~

It's been a few days since their encounter with Gaster. Ever since then, Gaster has been behind their back almost every day. He will show them around and would tease Alice. However, Alice was on her guard ever since that accident the first night. She doesn't fully trust him. Does she also have a lot of questions about him like where did he come from? How long he has been living in this city? How did he know her grandfather? So many questions yet no answer. Gaster will dodge the questions and change the subject.

Alice and Kitty were walking around the city. They try to avoid the market place after the accident. However, Alice makes some charm to hide some of her obvious trait-like her hair and eyes. She has now black hair and brown eyes. No one should know it's her...

"Morning princess!" Gaster said right behind them. Alice and Kitty startle of his sudden appearance.

"Where do you come from?!" Kitty said surprise. Alice just frowns. How did he know it was her? No one should see through the charms... Unless...

"I know some shortcuts~," Gaster said.

"Are you a mage ?" Alice said bluntly. Gaster looks at her before he titled his head. She could feel he was smirking.

"Your little charms may fool those non-mages but a real one would see it through you~," Gaster said. Alice was surprised by this informations. She didn't meet a lot of other mages besides the emperor and his grandfather. She did suspect some but they are not strong enough to be call a mage. She narrows her eyes to Gaster before she turns around and starts walking.

"Wait for me!" Kitty said following her.

Gaster was just standing looking at them leaving in the crowd. He smiles widely. He saw Alice as a guarded kitten that needs to be tamed but he likes how feisty she is. He chuckles and follows them from afar. Just in case they end up in trouble again~

Alice was fuming with her interaction with Gaster. She doesn't like it when he knows something about her without her telling him. She also hates it when he just appears and seems to play with her.

"Alice! Wait for me! Geez! What makes you so mad?" Kitty said panting and look at her mistress.

"I hate it how arrogant he sounds like!" Alice said crossing her arms and frown.

"Who? Oh! You mean mister Gaster! He seems nice though..." Kitty said looking at the direction where they leave Gaster alone.

"Nice? He is not! He just saw us as something interesting and then he will just leave us alone once he is satisfied!" Alice said pouting.

"He seems to bother you a lot... Are you interest of him?!" Kitty said smiling.

"What?! No! I just want him to leave me alone!" Alice said with a tinted blush and look away.

"Suuuure..." Kitty said as she looks at the shops around them.

They both walk and see a lot of different items. Alice brought stuff for her next trip. Kitty, however, seems to not be so eager to leave the city. Alice saw some hesitation from her when she speaks about leaving.

"Kitty, what's wrong?" Alice said.

"Oh! It's nothing really..." Kitty said looking away.

"It doesn't seem anything... What's in your mind?"

"... I don't want to leave the city... I feel like we could just live there for now on and stop this trip to the God Realm..." Kitty said. Alice was silent before she sighs.