Happy New Year!

A story about Alice celebrating the new year. She is 17 years old in that story. Moon is 24 years old.

So much to do to prepare the incoming new year party. Moon was running around different shops with Red who was the one that prepares the party. Moon was just there to pay the expense. Red was looking at a variety of different colours clothes.

"Can you please decide? It's being almost an hour you are looking at the same ones!" Moon said desperately.

"Don't hurry the artist Moon," Red said rolling his eyes. He keeps looking at the clothes material. Moon starts to grumbles and sits on one of the chairs at the shop. He takes out his phone strolling social media. He gets bored almost immediately until a post-pop out of his screen. He was in shock of what he saw. It was a picture of Alice.

His sister left home once she graduates from high school. She passes the final exam at 16 and then told them she wanted to travel. Moon was not happy about her decision. They end up arguing in front of their parents. Until Abrax stops the fight. They both leave the diner room and didn't talk to each other for a while. More like until she was about to go take the plane. She bit farewell to Red, Aubrey and Abrax. Moon was not there when she left. Alice feels sad that her brother didn't come out. Once she arrives at the airport, she was surprised to hear Moon screaming at her name. She looks back and saw him right in front of her panting with all those run.

"Thank *pant* God *pant* I made it on *pant* time," he said.

"Why are you there? I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore..." She said looking away. Moon regains his breath and look at his sister.

"Do you really think I will let you go without saying goodbye?" Moon said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh! Hmm, I guess not..." Alice said looking at Moon. They both were silent for a while before they hear Alice's flight was about to open their gate.

"Well then that's my queue to go," Alice said as she was about to turn around and leave but Moon stops her.

"Wait! I need to give you something," Moon takes out a purple box. "There... I made it for you," he said smiling. Alice takes the box and look at it. She wanted to open it but Moon stops her.

"Open it once you are on the plane. You cannot miss your ride," Moon said winking at her. But Alice saw the corner of his mouth twitching. She ends up hugging him.

"I promise to send some postcards," she said. He hugs her back and pats her head.

"I will hold you on that," he said. She let him go and waves before she leaves to her gate.

Since then, Alice keeps her promise and sends some postcards of where she had been. They couldn't contact her directly as she mostly in part of the world without a line. But now, this picture of her smiling in front of the camera. She was in the Amazon forest of Brazil in a bird sanctuary. The picture was great especially the background with all those colourful birds flying.

"That is a nice picture she took!" Red said from behind him.

"What the hell?! Where did you come from?!" Moon said as he almost drops his phone.

"I keep calling you but you didn't respond. You have been so concentrated on your phone," Red said. Moon just stays quiet and looks back at his phone.

He safe the picture and get up.

"Are you done?"

"Yup! Brought anything we need! Let's get back to the house and start decorating!" Red said holding bags of material.