You are impossible

A small story of one of Alice kiddo ( ω)

My name is Pluto Clearwater. I am the son of Alice and Wing Clearwater. I have 2 sisters and 2 elders brothers. My elder brother are named Sans and Papy.  They are my father creation before he meet our mother. One is my elder sister Sofia, the heir of the throne, and my twins sister, Nova. I love them both but sometimes they can be annoying especially Nova. Ugh. She would appear out of nowhere when you least think of...

Anyways, I am on my way to my next target on my hit list. I may be 12 but I sure know how to kill already.

"Oh... This is it right?" As I look I look at the place where my next target should be there. I went inside and spot more guys plus my target

"What the?! Since when they allow kids on this bar?!" One of the patron said. I use my poker face before talking.

"Look I am just going to get what I was looking for and then I will leave," I said

"How about you leave now before you get hurt?!"

"Yeah! Go back to your mommy side~" they start laughing of this not so funny joke.

"Sure I will come back to her side but first..." I teleport right behind my target and pull out my gun.

"But like I said I have unfinished business," I simply shoot my prey and he die instantly. To easy. The rest of the tug pull up their weapons too. Telling me that I will pay for it blablabla...I hear that one so often it's become a drag. I roll my eyes and kill everyone as I summon my bones to the ground and stab them to death. They all die instantly. Heh. Mom would be proud I didn't get as bloody than last time. Well I am mostly in a hurry since I have other plan after this.

I left the place and teleport back home. I was walking toward my bedroom when Nova appear out of nowhere.

"Took you long enough to deal with that one" she said. I roll my eyes as I glance at her.

"I went to a small stroll before getting my target~" I said with a smug face

"You mean you get lost," she said narrowing her eyes.

"Same thing same thing, I need to clean up,"

"Fine but you have to be ready soon dinner is almost ready and you know that mom want all of us there,"

"I know that's why I only kill half my target instead of my whole list!" I said before I go in to my bedroom and went to take a quick shower.

As soon as I get out and put some clothes on, I saw him again. That ghost that have been appearing and disappear for as long as I remember... seem like only I can see him. Nova and Sofia never saw him... Hell even my parents never saw him once! But still... this man remind me of my mother... beside the height and the eyes it's like a male version of my mother. I frown at his sight and ignore him until

"Geeze talk about giving me a cold shoulder," my eyes widen.

"You can talk!?" When I look back at him

"You can hear me?!" He said.

"Duh! That's why I ask!"

We both were tripping of what the hell just happen. How can we communicate  after so many years?! What change??

After we both calm down, we look at each again.

"So now I can talk to you... who are you? Why you keep popping in and out in my life?" I ask the man

"Ain't going to tell you"

"Come on! I can at least deserve a explication,"

"Nope"