The hacker and the cop

This a story of Alice as a criminal hacker and Gaster as a cop. Now the story begin!

Where he is?!

I saw him running toward the hallways!

Kick chase him!

Polices all around the neighboor were  chasing after a notorious criminal. It's been over a few years now that this criminal have been giving a hard time with the police departement.

The criminal was running in the hallway and was block by a wall. The polices arrives soon after behind.

"Freeze! You have nowhere to run!" Gaster said with a gun.

The criminal said nothing. Until glance at him and his collegues.

"Really? No where to run? Hehe. You guys should know by now there is always a way out~" The criminal said.

"Don't be so cocky, Cheshire!" Gaster said ready to shoot.

Cheshire is a hacker criminal that have been stealing and expose a lot of sensitive informations about politicien and stole a lot of money from them. No one know if it's a male or female or a monster. Cheshire apparence always look like a kid with his overall and huge brown coat with a hood on and a Cheshire mask with a voice changer. No one know it's real name, voice nor apparence. They call him Cheshire because of the mask. The big grin face of the cat. Cheshire start laughing.

"I am not been cocky officer~ I am just saying that there is a way if you look carefully~" Cheshire said.

Gaster and the other officers were confuse until they hear their radio

A alarm from a bank went off on the main streets!

All the shop in 8th street shut down! Some citizen start some rampage! Need back up!

And so on. Gaster and his team look at each other in a dilemma but before they could decide, Cheshire jump up to the wall and went to the other side.

"Shit!" Gaster said as he try to run after them but his collegues stop him.

"Let them go, we have other emergency to take care of," his collegue said. Gaster sigh and follow back to their car on their way to the other crisis.

~later~

After many arrest and paperwork to write, Gaster was finally home. He open the door of his appartement.

"I am home" Gaster said as he take out his shoes and close the door.

"Welcome home~" Alice said. She was walking toward him and hug him. Gaster smile and kiss her.

"Careful~ you still need to eat something after your day~" she said giggles and put a finger on his mouth.

"Can I just eat you instead~" he said grinning at her.

"Oh you!" As playfully push him away. "You need real food~ I am sure you didn't eat much today... Again" she said rolling her eyes. She turn back to go to the kitchen. Gaster follow her and sit down on the counter of their kitchen.

The appartement is not to big and not to small. The kitchen is connect to the living room. On the right side of the living room there is a hallway that lead to a office and the laundry Room. The left side of the living room lead to the hallway which were is the bedroom and bathroom.

Alice put a plate of spaghetti in front of Gaster.

"There you go~" she said grinning.

"Thank for the food~" Gaster said as he start eating it. "It's good as always~" he said.