In another life~

A story about Xayrz of how it's will look if she has known Kotoba if she was alive. FYI Kotoba is a demon. To the story!

Around the time of 1920, an old family in Italy who possess the most reputed school in the world. The Salazar family is a well know family all over Europe. They have the respect of nobles and many students all over the world wish to study in their school.

In this family, they are composing to a family of 4. A father, mother and 2 sisters. The elder sister is a free spirit that enjoys parties and always drags her sister with her. The little sister also enjoys this wildlife. But different from the elder sister, she is more responsible and does her duties as she was asking for. She has a fiance name, Anthony. She loves him very much and was excited to get married to him. Which would be in a month.

"Come on Xay! Let's go party~" the elder sister said

"I am busy. I still have to look of the newcomers' students," Xayrz said

"But you are always busy these days! Come on don't you want to have fun before you end up being married?"

"... maybe you are right" Xayrz said as she looks at her sister.

"Yay! We will have so much fun!"

"I see you already a place you want us to go," Xayrz said as she put her cheek on her knuckles.

"We are going to Japan~"

"Why there?"

"There is a festival that people said that the portal between spirit and living world would be open for 3 days~"

"Didn't expect you to like those kinds of superstition Rara," Xayrz said surprised she would know something like that

"I don't but you like it sorellina~," Zayra said

"Aw, so you are doing that for me?"

"Of course~ now let's go Xay we are going!"

"What now?"

"Yes, silly now!" Zayra said as she grabs Xayrz and runs off to the airport

~Somewhere in the spirit world~

"Master the portal is opening soon,"

"Yes I am aware"

"Will you go explore the living world?"

"... I guess it doesn't hurt to go there,"

"Shall I prepare for your departure?"

"No need I will just change my clothes and go,"

"Yes master," The servant bow and leave his master alone

"... after so many years... I have now awake..." he look at the sky "Have you been reborn my love?"

~Living world~

The sisters arrive in Japan. They both were excited to the festival that would be held and plan to wear kimonos to get into the mood.

"I am so excited to check out the food stand, drinks and the games~," Zayra said

"Me too~ who knows maybe we will meet with the spirits~"

"Don't jinx our trip over the superficial thing!" Her big sister said as she smacks her head from behind

"Aw~ I was just teasing~," Xayrz said as she giggles

They arrive at their hotel they will stay for the next 3 days.

"You really make it big whatever we go Rara," Xayrz said as she looks up at the hotel