If we have meet another life

Last week, my good friend ShiRo_wEeB write a story in 1920. I am been inspire! And it is like what would be like if Red and Anne meet in 1920~

Everyone knows. That the fashion industry change years ago when a young man came in with his revolutionary ideas. He shook this industry so badly that he has become the number one designer that everyone wishes to have as their own.

Red Clearwater may not only make his design into the trend but also only his family has the exclusive clothes that he didn't release yet. Which makes some people envious of being a family member.

Red possesses his own fashion industry. Many inspire designer which to work under him and get to be close to him. However, Red himself rarely come to the building. He will come for a few meetings and check out around but always in disguise so no one really knows where or when he will appear. He always does that so he can have a better view of what the employer thinks of him and get rid of toxic employees. However, today was different.

"Do I have to go?" Red said as he whines

"Yes, you have to go," said his secretary with a stern look

"But it's just boring to just sit down and listen to the same speech over and over again!" Red said as he slouches at the couch

"You have to go see yourself since you fire more than 10 of the designer we have,"

"Hey! They have done their job poorly and they try to use cheap fabrics! How dare to insult my vision!" Red said as he sits up and glares at his secretary. His secretary shivers in fear since it's rare that Red gets angry. He is mostly easy to approach and less threatening than his cousin.

"Sir, you still have to go. Since you fire them yourself better take responsibility and go hire a new designer by yourself," his secretary said with a firm look

"Fine! Fine! I will go!" Red said after he sighs and gets up on the couch.

"Good the interview start tomorrow morning,"

"Ok, and how many candidates we have?"

"Let me see," as he checks his clipboards. "Just 100 candidates"

"100?! Why there is so many?!"

"Everyone wishes to follow your footsteps and learn under you,"

"Heh. I guess being popular has its prize to pay," he said as he giggles. "I will go see my cousins~ you can handle the rest,"

"Yes sir"

Red teleport back to the Clearwater manor.

"I am back~"

"Cousin dearest!" Alice said as she saw him coming in and hug him. "How was your day?"

"Tiring but I can handle that," as he hugs her back

"You came just in time! We were about to start dinner~"

"Good I am starving,"

They hold each other hands and went to join the rest of the family

~the next day~

Red was a bit tired. He was making a new set of clothes for Alice. She has been going to a tea party with some rich kids and he wanted her to feel confident and show off her beauty.

"Oh yeah interview is today... should I go all in or just disguise myself? I should do both~" he pulls out a few clothes and found a few set of clothes and look to them

"This one screams my name and this one is neutral. I get those two~" he put on the flashy one

 I get those two~" he put on the flashy one