The Fox and the Wolf

A little story about spirit animal. Feature My Oc and Lenixxoxox oc.

In a place far far away from the civilisation, there is a vast forest that reside particular being. There merely animals on those part. But not ordinary animals. They are spirit animals.

You see, the forest have a abondant of mana that after thousand of years animal that reside on this forest turn into spirit and gain powers. There is a some clan create around and alliance are being made. The rule were the same for everyone. To protect the forest. There is a big chief that rule the other animals. Right now for a long time it was the Clearwater clan that hold this positions.

Two young kids was running around the forest laughing.

"Come on, snake! Try to catch me!" The fox boy said laughing.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" The snake boy said keeping chasing him. They both arrive to a opening where there was a field of glowing white flowers. Both the boys fall lay down laughing.

"That was fun!" The fox boy said panting.

"Talk for you! You didn't give me the chance to get you!" The snake boy said panting. The fox look at the night sky full of star.

"It's a beautiful night,"

"You are right... Say do you think uncle would be angry that we sneak out?" The snake said.

"I don't care~ He can be angry all he want I am done with those classes," The fox Said.

"It is for the sake we can go see the city... Don't you want to see it?" The snake boy said.

"Of course I do! It's just... I already know how to hide my tails and ears. Why should I keep praticing?" The fox said sitting up.

"Moon... You know we are still to young to go on our own and we have to pass the trial first!" The snake said sitting down and look at his cousin.

"I know that Red... I just... Tired to stay here and do the same thing over and over again! I want to inovate! I want to see what grandfather saw! All those travel he did and how he create new type of magic! I want to be the same!" Moon said grinning.

"You really so ambitious..." Red sigh and get up. "We need to go back before we get even his wraith," Red said strech his hand to his cousin. Moon smirk and grab it. He get up too and they were starting to walk away from the field when Moon ears perk up.

"Did you hear that?" Moon said.

"No? I didn't hear anything," Red said raising a eyebrow. "Don't scare me! I will not fall for it like last time!" Red said hissing.

"No, I really hear something... On that direction," Moon point out to the other side of the field.

"Must be nothing now can we go?" Red said grabbing his arm to lead him on the other direction. Moon rip off his arm away.

"I am going to look," Moon said already on his way to the direction of the noise. Red sigh and follow him behind.

The more the boys walk toward the noise... The more it's become clearer. They jump up a tree and went tree to tree. The noise that so infamiliar to them. It was loud and it's echo. Then they hear voices.

"Come back here!" The voice said. Moon and Red look for afar and saw a woman holding something in her arms. She was bloody and seem like running for her life.

"Moon... She is being chase! What should we do?" Red whisper/shout.

"... We cannot do nothing... We are not strong enough to whatever she is being chase to..." Moon said in a cold voice.