When the temptress meet the God

I kind of wanted to write this story... I get some ideas hopefully it's came out well ^^;;

FYI this is around the 1920~

There is one word that can describe this woman.

A temptress

She show so much charisma and beauty that once she go inside a room she get all the attention instantly. She will fool around and didn't give a damn of what other think of her. Her feature are unique as she have pink waving hair, daffodils yellow eyes and fair skin. She is a beauty indeed but also...

A trap.

Those that fall to her beauty have been rip off of their wealth, dignity and pride.

Her name is Zayra Salazar. She is the eldest daughter of the Salazar family. She was suppose to take over her father position as the president of the europe university but she doesn't have the patience and the will to be interest to take her father place. The position have been giving by her younger sister Xayrz. Zayra loves her sister and she know that Xayrz can do the job better than her.

Instead, Zayra have open her own business which involve perfume, makeup and skin cream. But on the back shop, she sell other kind of products. More the deadly kind. Only the V.I.P clients that need... a quick job per se. Zayra didn't tell her parents about that side job. Her sister, however, know about it. Despite her thriving business, she still live in the family manor with her sister and parents. It is close to her shop and the city. She does have an apartment within the city in case she stay overnight outside the house.

"Xay? Are you busy?"

"Hmm? Nothing much," Xayrz said as she close down her book. "What do you want?"

"Wanna join me to a party? I promise it's a small gathering with familiar people," Zayra said

"I am not sure... I still have to overlook a few paperwork plus I promise to Kotoba that I will spend time with him,"

"Oh just come with me~ you can drag him with us and our parents would most likely take care of the girls," she said

"Hmm..." as she get up and think about it. "It's been a while we haven't go out together. Sure let me call him and he will join us there," she said smiling at her sister

Zayra squeals in delight and hug her sister. "It's would be so much fun!"

After a few hours, Xayrz and Zayra were ready to go. Kotoba arrive and they went together to the party.

"Wow I didn't expect to be in a fancy hotel," Xayrz said

"Are you sure it's a small party? It's look grand for a small gathering," Kotoba said as he help Xayrz out of the car and hold her hand.

"Geez stop worry daddy and just get into the flow," Zayra said as she roll her eyes. Kotoba grumbles under his breath as Xayrz giggles.

Once they enter the ballroom of the hotel.