Somewhere

(A/N) This Storyline is inspired by a song! I suddenly listen to an old song I use to listen and I thought that would be a good plot~

Wing sigh as he finishes a job for his boss. He always thought it was stupid how they still rebel against his boss. Everyone knows to never mess up around with him. Wing decides to go to a bar and get a drink.

He arrives at the bar of his old friend Grillby. He went in and it's surprising how there is mix of monsters and humans on that bar but then again Grillby also works for the boss but as an informant. Wing sits down on the barstool and waves his hand toward Grillby.

"Hey Grillby, can I have the usual?" He asks to the flame Monster. Grillby nod and take out a glass with ice in front of Wing. He pours some whiskey on the rock.

"Thanks~," Wing said as he starts drinking.

"You are welcome..." Grillby said.

"So anything new in your end?" Wing said as he sips his drink

"Nothing much but... I have hired a new singer," Grillby said.

"What happens to the last one?" Wing said as he raises an eyebrow.

"They try to run away from boss' mobs and well you know..." Grillby said.

"I see... Why they run away?"

"They work for boss rival and spy on us to gain pieces of information. I guess the boss found out and send some people to kill them," Grillby said as he casually cleans a glass.

"People are bold to go against him..." Wing said as he takes a sip of his drink. "What about the Singer you hire? They are not going to have any funny business right?"

"No, she is clean. I check her background. She is not related in any mobs in the city,"

"Is she good at singing?"

"You will see it's her time to sing," Grillby said as he points out the stage with his chin. Wing look at the stage that was further away from the bar. But still have a good view of it. A woman appears on the stage. She was wearing an alluring black dress that shows her hourglass figure. Her hair white with black highlights was on a messy bun, her eyes were hiding on a mask and she wore red scarlet lipstick which makes her look more attractive. Some man would whistle at the sight of her. She ignores it and starts singing.

As she sings, the people around the bar was just fascinated by her singing. Even Wing who is usually doesn't care about music just couldn't help but listen to her. Listening to her pain. It's like she is singing for someone. Someone she has long lost but still trying to keep looking for him. After she was done, the spectator starts to claps and cheer for her. She smiles at them and starts singing a happier one. Some were dancing and singing along with her.

"Where does she come from?!" Wing said after he snaps out of his daze.

"I put a poster that I need a new singer and a few minutes later she arrives with the poster in hand asking if I was still looking for someone. When I told her yes she said she wanted the gig. I did my interview with her. She sings a song and I like her voice so I hire her," Grillby said.