The wife of a God

Alright... This took part around the Chinese dynasty around Heaven and the Mortal Realm. Monsters are God and humans are mortal. Ok to the story!

Long ago, Heaven and Mortal realms live in harmony. Both realms have a bridge that would be open for centuries until one day, a mortal kill a God to claim his power. The Father of God rage and close of the bridge between humans and God. It's should end that way but the human who acquires the God Power end up in rampage in the Mortal realm. The humans plead for God to aid them but with the rage and disgust of the human, He left them to their demise. Until the Mother of the God steps in a plea her husband to save the Mortal from the demon. After seeing the pleading eyes of his wife he compiles. He selects 7 humans to acquire the power to defeat the demon. The 7 humans defeat it and spray the peace around the realm. However, The Father of God wanted to take over the power he lends to the 7 humans. The humans compile from his demand. The Gods then close their bridge and never respond nor contact the humans again. However, there is a rumour which exists a path that could lead to the Heaven Realm... But location led to a dangerous path and no one couldn't ever come back...

Well, that what the story said from the scroll that Alice was reading in her room. She sighs and gets up from the table. She looks up at her window pondering what she just read. It is just a legend... A legend that grand-father strongly believes it... She thought. Then she hears the door open.

"My lady. The bath is ready," her maid said bowing at her.

"Lead the way Kitty," Alice said after she sighs. After getting a bath, Kitty and the other maids start helping Alice to put her clothes, make-up and hair. She looks at herself in the mirror. Alice looks like a different person and she hates it but it how royalty should dress up. Alice doesn't like being a princess... Especially in that family, she was adopted. Her real lineage was a military family. Her grandfather was a general from the army and she grew up in military camp. She did learn basic etiquette in the past but she prefers to learn martial art with her grandfather.

"My lady, you are so gorgeous!" Kitty said smiling at her proud of her work. The other maids nod in agreement. Alice forced to smile as she didn't want Kitty and the maids think she hates it.

Alice was wearing a purple gown with a purple coat. Her hair was down with a simple design on her back with a purple flower hairpin. Alice gets up from the chair and turns toward her maid.

"Kitty, let go for a walk," Alice said.

"Shall you have your afternoon tea and snacks at the pavilion?" Kitty ask.

"Yes, make sure they are ready once we arrive," Alice said. Kitty bows and sends one of the maids to go fetch the tea and snacks.

Alice gets out of her room and sees the propriety that is bestowed to her. It was not grand but that never matters Alice as she prefers to lay low. The other members of the household always try to give her a hard time but she never gives in. Alice sigh again and continue her walk toward the garden where a pavilion was surrounded by the water pond. She always likes that section of the garden and would spend hours over there. She sees the maids putting down the tea and snacks.

She put out a book out of her sleeves and start reading. Until an enunch came into the pavilion.

"My lady," he said bowing at her.