Chapter Eighteen

My bathing suit is soaking wet, and not only from the ocean. So I say, "I'm going to go take a shower." I insisted on returning the favor to Derek, but he said as much as he would love it, he just wanted me to be fulfilled. I've never met a man so unconcerned with his own needs to only please mine. I hop into the shower and the sensation of the cold water against my sunburnt skin is exhilarating. I've always been prone to sunburn, with how pale I am. Some time later I get out and change into a shirt and shorts. The shirt may be a little revealing while not wearing a bra, and the shorts may be a little to short, but we're in Hawaii, who cares? I walk out and there stands Derek, naked. I yelp and close the door. I start hysterical laughing. Of course he's hot as hell, and I've seen his dick before and while I'm still amazed,  this is funny. I hear his laugh from the other side, "Why are you laughing?" He shouts. "Cause, remember that time in college I did the same thing?" "Yeah, you have a habit. Alright you can come out now." I walk out, and he's in a tank top and shorts, lovely. "We have a reservation for dinner at 8." How did he? "Where?" I ask. "A dinner boat. I figured it'll be nice for us." As much as I love it, he didn't have to do that. His company is enough. "It will be nice, but I didn't need it. Bonding with you is more than enough." I walk over to him and put my arms around his waist. "It's good to finally hear that." He says. Those words have me wondering what exactly happened between his ex and him. But I'll wait to discuss that at dinner.
8:00pm
Derek's Point Of View:
She's stunning. She's absolutely stunning, and she knows it. She has to. Her white dress is fitted so elegantly to her body. I've wanted to fuck her since the moment I touched her, but I had to stop myself. College was fun with her, but never like this. She's progressed into a woman I've never met. She's always had a heart made out of pure gold, but watching her walk with her head held higher than in college, is satisfying. She's started loving herself, and that's made her powerful. She definitely has power over me tonight.
Rebecca's Point Of View:
I've curled my hair and put on my best pair of heels to go out tonight. I love the way he looks, standing there, tall with a white tucked in shirt and black fitted pants. I could fawn over him forever, but eventually we make our way onto the boat. It's so pretty, the deck has beautiful lighting through the nights darkness. I've found peace on this island, but I've also found Derek again. Derek doesn't know me now how we knew each other in college. It's better than college. We're adults now, we can show each other exactly how we feel. That's what I'm going to do tonight, be free. We sit down and are served Chicken Cordon Bleu, my favorite. "You still like this chicken and cheese ensemble, right?" He asks. He's always found my love of cheese outrageous, but who doesn't like cheese? "Yes, it's still my favorite ensemble." I say, mocking his accent. "You're not making fun of the way I speak are you?" He says, smiling. "Yes I am." I say in my best Australian accent. "You're not very good." "I'm good at a lot of things." I say, leaving his mind to be imaginative. Discovering my sexuality has made me discover more of who I am. Learning about my body, and trying to accept what I look like has been hard, but I'm starting to get comfortable with myself and what I can do to people. Specifically, how I can make them feel, especially in the bedroom. "I might have to come over there." He says. I shrug my shoulders and wait. He gets up and takes my hand, leading me to the little area that can be known as a dancing space. "There's no music, what are we going to dance to?" I ask. "We could dance to nothing." We laugh at his statement. Him and I have always made fun of the corny movies that would have lines like that. "Can we get some music? Any music?!" I scream. The waiter looks at me like I'm insane, and nods. 'You Make Me Feel So Young' by Frank Sinatra comes on. I look into his eyes and he spins me at that exact moment. Damn, I didn't know he could dance like this. "Step with me." I bite my lip and do as he says. The music, and his charm, has complete control over my body. I've never danced so fantastically with someone. He dips me and I put my leg onto the side of him. I try to spin him as a joke, but I just wind up getting twisted in his large arms. It's okay though, because it cuts the tension between us and allows us to move together. While the song ends, Derek dips me once more and sings the last few words into my ear, "And even when I'm old and gray, I'm gonna feel the way I do today." The song ends and he's left holding me. He kisses my neck and there's a sensational feeling between my legs. "Let's go back to the hotel." I say. "Now." He says, demanding. The sexual intensity is thrilling. He leaves money on the table, and grabs my hand. Thankfully, the boat hasn't even begun to move yet. We practically run to the hotel, and when we get in, he tries to kiss me. "No." I say. I lower my body and bend to the floor, kneeling over him. "Oh." His eyes widen, filled with anticipation. He unzips his pants and I pull them off of him. I take his erection into my hand and start to pump. I lick the tip of him and he moans, "Fuck Rebecca." I take all of him into my mouth and begin to suck, slowly and teasingly. "Don't, don't." He can't get his words out. I know what he's going to say though, so I move my lips faster. Taking all of him down my throat, I move my tongue rapidly. His eyes are fluttering, and I know he's going to release. He puts his hand on my hair and pulls. I like his roughness. I take his length out of my mouth and lick every inch of it. He releases into my mouth and I swallow the warm liquid. I stand up and whisper in his ear, "I told you I was good."
Derek's Point Of View:
With that, she walks away. She just blew my mind, and she just walks away. How can someone's lips be that captivating? Her face is glowing and her lips are even sexier as she walks into the bathroom and closes the door behind her. She's going to take a shower. No, I'm not allowing that to happen. I undress and open the bathroom door, quietly. I open the shower curtain and she turns around, with one stare, I grab a handful of her ass and wrap her legs around my body. Her body is the most gorgeous thing I've ever laid my eyes upon. Her full breasts and hips are the sexiest thing about her. Every inch of her body is beautiful, there's not one doubt in my mind that she's not perfect, she is. She may not be everyone else's standards of perfect, but she's mine. That's all that matters. She places her lips on mine and pulls my face closer to hers.
Rebecca's Point Of View:
Holy shit. His tongue finds mine, and his lips fit perfectly onto mine. He shuts the water off, and carries me into the bedroom. He slides himself into me and I moan. He grabs onto the head board and pounds into me. I knew he'd be good, but I didn't expect this. I roll on top of him and rock my hips against him. He lifts me up and stands up with my body wrapped around his. He puts me up against the wall and I put my arms around his neck. He thrusts his hips and moves further into me. My clit is pulsating and I have a sting of shock and pleasure running down my spine. I put my hands in his hair and pull it as he is close to making me come. But, that drives him wild and I could see he doesn't want this to be over- neither do I. So he slides out of me and throws me onto the bed. I take control, getting on top of him and turning around. He puts his hands on my hips as I roll my hips back and forth. He is not only big, but he manages to find all the right places in all the right spots. I hold onto his hands for support and start to move up and down, sliding him in and out of me. He pulls my hair again, and moves his mouth to my neck, sucking and licking the area he knows will get me to scream. He runs his other hand up and down my boobs. I moan his name just as he moans mine, "Fuck. Come Rebecca, let go." Reaching my climax, I move even faster to get as much sensation as I could from this moment. I fall onto the bed, next to him, and he wraps his arm around me as I place my hand on his chest. "That was, that was fucking amazing." He says. "I know." I say, trying to catch my breath. "I'm glad you called me to go on some vacation with you." He says. "Me too." I smile, kissing him again.

That was the best night of my life. But telling this story in the position I'm in right now, isn't one of my best. Derek would go on to tell me one of the most groundbreaking things, and something that would make everything much clearer. James Vendelson wasn't a James at all. James Vendelson was very known to Derek, and the reason, would shock us all.