Chapter Thirty Four

"Merry Christmas!" I wake up to Derek walking over to me with Roses in hand. "Roses are my favorite." I smile. "I know." He says, handing them over and kissing me. "Merry Christmas baby." He says, putting the roses aside and jumping over me onto the bed. "Last night was perfect." I say, kissing him. "Perfect isn't even the word." He says, getting lost in the thought. "Lets just relax and watch Christmas movies." I suggest. "Yes. But get dressed first." He says. "I thought you liked me naked." I tease. "I like it all to much. I won't keep my hands off of you if you don't cover up." He responds. "Come in with me then." I say, heading into the shower. "I'm not gonna say no to that." He says, running behind me. Stepping into the shower, I'm relaxed as the hot water hits my skin.
After a lustful shower, Derek and I lay down together. Putting on Home Alone, I'm excited over the funny movie.
Derek's Point Of View
She's stunning.
Her face is lit up as she watches the ridiculous Christmas crazed movie. She laughs at every stupid prank and beams with interest at the site of a lonely child. Christmas without the family in Georgia has always been hard on me. But here she is, re entering my life and somehow making everything so much
better.
Rebecca's Point Of View
Everything was going great. Derek and I had just finished dinner, we were cuddling up with hot chocolate and watching Home Alone 2. But interrupting the movie, there came breaking news flashing upon the screen. "Seventeen young women missing here in Connecticut. Thirty five dead in Georgia and Australia. Is this somehow a new serial killer? Or one connected to Daniel Wilson? Detectives are working on the case, and we're hoping Rebecca Donelli really gets it together. Stay safe tonight folks. Happy Holidays." "He knows I'm here. How the fuck does he know I'm here?" I say, thinking out loud. "Who? Daniel? He can't possibly be tracking you he's locked up." "But his minions aren't Derek. The people- people we don't know of are going around murdering and tracking me." I speak into existent. "It's the phone." Derek says. "What?" I ask. "Your phone. It's traceable. That's his tracker on you." He says. He's right. "I need this phone, and I'm not going to get a new one." I respond. Chief calls and screams into the phone, "Rebecca! Daniel's escaped." "Escaped what?" I ask, stupidly. "He managed to get out of his cell, I don't know how, but I need you here, now." "I'll be there as soon as I could be." We hang up. "Great. Christmas is ruined." "It's not ruined." He says. "Yes, it is." I book the next flight out, but it's not for another four hours. "We can't leave for another two hours." I say. "So let's relax." "I can't find a way to relax right now." I say, frustrated. "Yes you can." He says, walking over to me and placing me on the bed. "Spread your legs." I do as he says and he puts his tongue against my sweet spot. The feeling is sensational and I get an idea. Stopping him from finishing, I tell him I have to use the bathroom. Going into the bathroom, I get naked and change into the stringy lingerie I bought. Adding a Christmas hat to the outfit, I unlock the door and walk into the room. "So, I was thinking you could open another one of your presents." I say, bending down and lifting the last of his gifts. He looks at me and his jaw drops. I walk over to him, standing up, and push him onto the chair. "You see, this gift was precisely picked out, so I really hope you like it." He begins to unwrap it, and then throws it against the floor. "I love you, but I can't open this with your boobs looking like that." He puts his hands around my ass and I lower his pants half way. He takes his length out of his boxers and I lower myself onto him. As we're fucking, he rips the thin piece of clothing off of my boobs. "Much better." He groans. "This outfit is the best and worst thing I've ever seen you wear." He says, sexily. I move my ass against his thrusting cock, and fall into heaven. This- I never want this to end. This craving and this urge to have him inside of me. The heat between us and the burn I feel when our sweating bodies collide, this I know will never end.
When we're finished, we make our way to the airport. Getting on the plane, I'm overflowed with emotions that are tearing me in two different directions. On one hand, I'm happy Derek is with me on this. But on another, since he's been with me nothing but disaster has become his life. He lost the two most important people to him, he got shot multiple times, and now I don't know what else will follow. Getting off the plane, the sudden need to protect him is as tender as it'll ever be. So, I tell him what's on my mind. "I want you to go back to Georgia." I blurt out. "What?" "I need you to go back to Georgia." "That's not happening." He says. "Yes, it is. It has to because if it doesn't your life is going to be ruined. Your family's dead because of me. Derek this isn't your choice, I'm telling you to go back home." "And what then Rebecca? You're just going to continue to work on this and be miserable because you can't solve anything?" Ouch. That hurt. "Well that was harsh." I say. "Without me you wouldn't even have known Daniel's true identity." "I would've figured it out!" I say. "No you wouldn't have." "So what? I'm just incapable?" "That's not what I said." "Go back to Georgia." "I'll get my shit and leave." He says. "Good! Merry fucking Christmas Derek!" We part our ways and I can't wait for this fight to be over. I'm doing what's best for him and one day he'll realize that. Besides, he's not even being paid for this and I'm the detective here. I'll find Daniel. I'll fix everything. I have to because if I don't this world is fucked. Getting to the station, I see Chief. He's dead. Everyone in the station is. I call Peter and tell him what happened. "You need to come to the station right now!" Within minutes Peter gets here and calls for ambulances. They pronounce all of them dead, and take them to the hospital. I want to be sad about Chief Grayson's death, but I'm not. Truthfully, I'm not. He was a great man. But now, I have comfort in knowing that he's with his wife and son whom he adored so greatly. Although for the others, for the others who had so much more life to live, I'm devastated. I'm heartbroken for the people who have been killed here today. For the people who wanted to help the innocent and go home to there families. For the people who were guiding and building there families. Daniel is evil. He is the human form of the devil. But there's someone else out there. There's someone lurking beneath the shadows, and killing behind Daniel's existence. There's someone being left unknown and that- that little fact of murder, terrifies me.