Chapter Twenty Eight

December 20th,2019.
"Daniel Wilson has been arrested for the murders of Richard Wilson, Lisa Wilson, Bianca Wilson, Carlee Rose..." The news ladies list goes on and on for a while. "His trial will be set January 2nd." I pop the champagne and cheers with my co-workers. Derek brings me closer to him and wraps his hand around me. I put my hands loosely around his neck and lean up, kissing him. He makes his way down with his hand and grips my ass. "Christmas Day." I whisper, pulling away. The doctors said that he could have sex for the first time since the surgery on Christmas. I'm definitely ready for that day to arrive. "Get a room." Pete says. Derek laughs and responds, "oh trust me, we will." Peter laughs and rolls his eyes. Overall, he's been respectful of Derek and I's relationship. While Pete could never replace Carlee, he's become a close friend of mine. "As much as I'd love to say we're all off of work until January 2nd, that's not the case. We still have cult members to look out for. We have to be alert, because there will be a new leader running things. Daniel may be in jail, but this case is not close to being over." Chief Grayson says.

I wish I knew then what I know now. I wish re-telling this story, I could inform you all of who was the person behind everything. Lies are always exposed, revealing the truth beneath the surface, and the man behind the myth.

"Can we celebrate today, and deal with everything tomorrow?" I ask Chief. "Yes. Go back to your hotels, I've seen enough of all of you." Chief laughs. "Bye." We say our goodbyes, and make our way to the hotel. I have plans for Derek tonight.
When we get to the hotel, I put my lips on his. "Fuck, I'm hard." "Hmm." I moan under his tongue. He lifts me up and throws me on the bed, playfully. Kissing my neck, he makes his way down. He takes my bra off and lifts my shirt up, placing his mouth over my nipple and sucking. He flicks it with his tongue once more and kisses the gentle skin on my stomach. He puts his face between my legs, and spreads them open. I run my fingers through his hair and pull, hard. He teases me, at first going slow. But when I pull harder, he sticks his tongue all the way into my clitoris and repeats his rapid movement over and over again. He takes his two cold fingers and traces the outline of my breast, sending chills all over my body. He pulls the skin within my clit in between his teeth and sucks. I try to close my legs, relieving the amazingly pleasurable pressure, but he won't allow me to just yet. "What-The-Fuck" I attempt to say, "what the fuck are you waiting for", but the words won't come out. The image of his face between my legs is enough to have me arrive at my greatest climax, and orgasming continuously. He lets my legs go and I can finally press them together. I moan his name repetitively and he watches me as I fall into a bliss. I fall back onto the bed and he places me near the headboard. "Will you last till Christmas?" He asks. "No, I won't. Do that to me everyday." I say, satisfied. "I will." He kisses me on the forehead and gets up. "Hey, you can't just make a woman scream
your name and then leave." I say. "I'm going to do something important, I'll be back in an hour." "Okay. Be careful." I say. I'm worried about him, but I know he could protect himself. I take a twenty minute power nap and run myself a bath. I'm sticky, and need to clean up. I take my phone in with me and hold it up high, making sure it doesn't get wet. I have to buy Derek a Christmas present, and later pick it up in stores. I know just what to get him. His mom, with being the sweetest woman in the world, she was also very fond of straight scotch. She would have a glass of Jack Daniels' whiskey every night before bed, and it always amused Derek. It was like her sleep remedy. I can get him an aged bottle of whiskey, and I know he'll follow the same tradition that Judith, his mom, created. Ordering it, it says I can pick it up in store in an hour, perfect. Thinking back, Derek and I had a funny incident on Christmas back in college. I bought him Versace cologne, and he got insulted because he thought I thought he smelled bad. Which wasn't the case, I just like my men to smell a certain way. Laughing at the memory, I order the same bottle of cologne.
After I pick up the gifts and wrapping paper, I stop by Victoria's Secret, with a brilliant idea in mind. Just what I had expected, the entire store is filled with sexy Christmas themed lingerie. It's red, sparkly, stringy, and seductive. I get a one piece red and silver outfit, that's sexy enough to keep him entertained, but easy enough for him to rip off with his teeth. Getting back in my car, I know I have to wrap his presents in the tiny and enclosed space, but I'll still do a good job. We don't have a tree, and we haven't decorated at all. Then, I think of something great. I could take him to Connecticut with me, and we could spend Christmas in the snow together. Booking the plane tickets for December 23rd-26th, I'm overly excited. A Christmas in Connecticut, with the new and beautiful surroundings. We could decorate overnight and wake up in an unfamiliar place, with very familiar people. We could leave everything behind for a few days, including our phones. After wrapping the gifts wonderfully, I go back to the hotel. Derek's asleep, and looks like his dreams are made out of clouds.
I can't wait to marry this man one day.