𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 ⇢ 𝟶𝟸𝟻

September 11th ┆10:48 pm

"Dude, you have to help me─ Please. ."

  Following one the survivors within the Hilltop's community, Carl groaned in defeat for what felt like the millionth time that morning to find every member still very much oblivious to his presence.

   "Hello? Answer me!" From behind, he shoved the male as he innocently strolled throughout the lot; confusion set upon his face after his sudden fall.

   The male merely stood up, brushed off his jeans and walked on─ only angering the adolescent further.

   Stepping back, Carl was visibly distraught as he scanned eyes around the area; watching as everyone went on with their evening. He hoped to find Anais aimlessly walking around somewhere, anywhere─ safely.

  After the dramatic events that occurred hours before, he has yet to see her again. He didn't know the strength in Judith, and what she was capable of when enraged, which didn't exactly help ease his thoughts.

   Finally focusing his one optic on the Barrington House that towered the Hilltop colony, Grimes' lids slightly narrow to find Judith giving the main door a push open to enter the mansion. He grasped a few seconds to take one last look around the outside before ingeniously following the woman behind.

   Unaware of the spirit following her every move─ Judith entered the master bedroom, just as planned. Cutting by the bed, she entered the bathroom, that stood only a few feet away, to retrieve the bucket filled with warm water that R.J previously settled there, just as he always did.

Pouring the water into the sink, she watched as it pooled up the Vitreous China vessel before setting the bowl aside to snatch the cloth neatly placed on the countertop's edge.

Whilst condensation masked over the mirror that stood before her, Judith leaned forward to splash some of the liquid over her face; sighing to herself in content at the fresh feeling.

Lightly patting the cloth along her skin, her eyes flutter back open─ abruptly double taking at the droplets racing down the mirror after contact was made.

Tilting her head slightly in study, her eyes grow wide at the sheer sight of various letters appearing upon her reflection, almost as though someone was gliding their index across the thin layer of condensation.

Locks of dark brunette fell over her eyes as she took a step back, but her quick plan of escape was delayed by the bathroom door slamming to a close.

Hello, baby sister.

Those words running down the disturbed sheet of moisture continuously played on repeat in Judith's head, almost like a song that had no intention of leaving the ear.

"C. . Carl?"

September 13th ┆09:57 am

"Does that feel any better?"