𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 ⇢ 𝟶𝟹𝟶

September 14th ┆01:02 am

  Huddled within the shadows, George knelled; hissing to himself as blood soaked through his shirt from the bullet pierced in his shoulder.

   "We're gonna fucking kill 'em. We're gonna fucking kill 'em all." He repeatedly murmured to himself as he dropped the duffel bag by his feet, one he previously ripped from Dr. Stevens' cold, dead fingers.

    Impatiently pulling at the zipper, he peeled back the fabric for the unpleasant scent to suddenly smack him in the face. Staring at Kyle's severed head as it stared back at him from within the bag, vomit crept up the male's throat to quickly spill out onto the dead grass his knees planted on.

     "Little fucking bitch!" Philips didn't even realize he was sobbing out before he'd hear the moans from nearing lurkers creeping up from behind─ attracted by the sound of his cries.

Glaring over his shoulder, he slowly stood himself up; the grip on his hunting knife already tight as he walked carelessly towards the group of dead.

"Come and fucking get it!"

September 14th ┆01:06 am

  "Anais! Catch!"

From the watchtower above, Judith tossed down an extra clip for Ana to skilfully extend her arm to retrieve. Before spinning around to shoot at the last of Philips' men, as well as the walkers that had their attention grasped by the noise─ she'd release the empty magazine to insert the new one.

    "Almost there!" R.J reassured his group as he peeked through the scope on his rifle before taking a shot at one of the dead that inched closer towards the main gates, "Keep it up!"

Carl went ahead to stab as many walkers as he could, but to the mortal eye, it looked as though each one were dropping like flies. Judith saw just that from her position, and surprisingly, it brought a faint smile to her face. Although she couldn't see him, she knew he was there to watch their backs. It was kinda bittersweet.

   Softly groaning, Ana pushed her body towards a walker; shoving her blade into its worn down skull. Glancing ahead at Carl, she sighed out─ unaware of the much larger figure limping up behind her.

   Eye focused on the lurker that fell by his feet, Carl felt some sense of satisfaction. With a turn of his head to look back at Williams, his eye grew wide, "Ana!"

  Spinning around on the toe of her boots, Anais gasped out in surprise to find George's body tower over her own; ultimately causing her to fall back onto the dirt. Her legs kicked at the body that now lingered with the smell of death, and various other unpleasant scents.

    A shriek could be heard by the teen as her arms extend out, applying all of the strength she could from preventing the large walker from taking a mouthful out of her. She could already feel her arms begin to fall weak.