𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 ⇢ 𝟶𝟸𝟾

September 13th ┆11:46 pm

"Murder? Walkers killed, Kyle─ I told you that."

"You also said you weren't present at the time of his death. You were outside, correct?" Pulling up his jeans just a tad, George sat himself on the edge of her bed; his eyes scanning over the room, almost in a cunning manner.

With a small nod of her head, Ana wrapped a hand around her forearm to give it a light squeeze, "I heard all of the commotion, and I ran back inside to find him dead, and the place filled with walkers."

"Well─ If you were there, you'd know that Kyle was stabbed before walkers took the remains. . Our very good friend, Dr. Stevens, said he saw members from the Hilltop enter that same house himself."

Pinching her lips together, Ana lightly chewed on the skin on the inside of her mouth. Philip's stare─ the brunette could feel her heart rate increase into an unnatural pace, almost on the verge of giving out.

Standing himself back up, the man's eyes squint into a glare as he took a step closer towards the girl─ prompting her to inch back.

"It's either they killed my son, or you did."

September 14th ┆12:31 am

  "─But yeah, he came back in around 2020? Lost an arm in the explosion, but that didn't stop him. . Actually, it looked kinda badass. Both of ya'll put together, you'd make one whole pirate."

    Looking down sadly, a weak chuckle escaped the one eyed male as his lids briefly closed over, attempting to contain the tears that glazed his orb.

    As Judith's lips part to speak yet again, Carl flicked his lashes back─ focusing gaze back on the graves they stood before.

    "While dad went awol, R.J was born. . By the time dad came back, Tara died─ Enid, Rosita. . Michonne. Carol and Daryl eventually left, but a few months later, Daryl showed back up on our doorstep. He never did tell us what happened to Carol. . As for Maggie, she kinda just disappeared. I don't remember much of her, but I like to think she's settled somewhere nice."

     Curling a strand of her hair back behind her ear, Judith crossed her arms again as the cool breeze made a return.

  "Anyways, dad found his way back. . And you know how the story goes. He pissed off the wrong people, and as he was sleeping─ bam. . . I heard all of the ruckus, and ran in─ I found him, already turned, so I did what I had to do."

   Carl choked out, merely be hearing such words being uttered. Image after image flickered in his head, thinking of the events leading up to his father's brutal end. The fact that Rick turned seemed to struck a nerve in him. It seemed so unbelievable, his mind couldn't comprehend it all.

   "As for Negan. ."

Hearing that name pop into conversation, Carl quickly looked up at her─ a quivered breath leaving him.