𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 ⇢ 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"Carl

"Carl. . Carl!"

Feeling the sudden impact right on the side of his face, the male's eyes sprung open whilst he sat up with the release of a sharp gasp.

   Glancing aside to find the pillow carelessly tossed by his side, he then guided focus up at the adolescent standing by the end of his bed; both brows cocked up in surprise.

   "Finally! Someone decided to wake their lazy ass up."

   Propping his body up a tad bit more, he pressed his back against the headboard to keep himself upright as Anais climbed up the edge of his mattress─ slowly crawling her way up to straddle the young man's waist.

    Slightly tilting his head, Carl's pupils expand quite a bit, simply by the presence of his companion. Her being fairly close to him had some effect behind it, too.

   "I never really had much of a choice, did I?" Cracking a faint grin, his orbs appeared much brighter as the brunette leaned in─ their faces now a mere inch apart.

Emitting a playful snort as a response, Anais glanced down at his lips, prompting Carl to copy her action to admire her own. To his surprise, he felt no need to fight the temptation much longer.

Filling the little space between the pair, his lids close over in content as he pressed a tender kiss to her forehead─ slowly pulling back to place his lips on Anais's. He swore he could taste some kind of citrus fruit glazed across her lips; perhaps something his mother picked fresh from the garden.

Settling his hand on the small of her back, slowly slipping it up her shirt; Carl faintly hummed to himself as his digits ran down her smooth skin, resulting in Williams to emit a quiet moan of her own.

"Bubba!"

Quickly parting the kiss, Grimes peeked over the teen's shoulder─ watching as the blonde toddler with her hair bouncing with curls stumbled in; arm still stretched up to reach the doorknob above her head.

Once she successfully made it inside to see her brother, a smile beamed across the young girl's face.

Almost as though she knew it was coming, Ana climbed off Carl's waist; comfortably sitting herself down next to him─ watching as Judith raced inside, as fast as her little legs could carry.

"Come 'ere." Leaning over, Carl extended both arms to pick the toddler up; settling her on his lap to happily sit.

"Ah, good. Both of ya'll are decent."

Curling a lock of Judith's hair back behind her ear, Carl looked up at his father, Rick, as he casually leaned up against the doorframe; arms crossed over his chest. The teen boy would try to avoid his gaze, knowing it would only result in his already flushed cheeks to darken in shade.