00 || Sabrina's Punishment

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It was dark.

Cold.

Lonely.

Not one soul stood by her. No sound of a heartbeat, not even hers. She was dead, she was gone but yet they still talked.

The voices.

The voices still talked.

Speaking bitter words to her deplorable soul. They were mad, she was scared no one here, to set her free.

They mad. They were yelling, harsh language to her ears. Why was she there she didn't know, but she was sure she deserved it. She wasn't who they wanted, she was different they sounded. And as hard it this sounds. She was scared and scared indeed.

"Please stop, just leave me alone!" she cried her eyes watering and soon spilling out just like the waterfall. "Why are you doing this to me? Just please shut up!" It was just her and nobody else. No one there to defend her. He wasn't there to tell them to shut up. She seemed strong on the outside. But she was weak, the weakest of them all.

No dark witch should ever show goodness but she did and so she was paying the price.

She thought death would bring her peace. But it only brought her darkness, deeper than the nights and space. A hole in her heart was what she had.

No mercy did she have to show.

They said "Don't be good"

"Don't show fear"

"Don't let them fool you"

And "Show your power"

They said everything but they never said how death felt. Some people have second chances in life. But she didn't. She was banned from that chance. Why? because of a curse put upon her, one she never asked for, yet was given.

Her heart felt unwanted in every dark witch.

Love. Her heart felt love, love for the only man she ever felt something for. He taught her everything about love. From sweet nothings to nights of passion, ones nobody could forget.

He made her feel loved, wanted, good. When his lips touched her skin, every corner. His sweet blood-red lips.

He made her go crazy.

But she shook her head. Not wanting to remember what would forever be more than just a memory stuck in her mind.

Her sobs echoed everywhere. As she walked and walked but gave up not much later. It was a void place. She was a void heart, a void mind, and soul. He was her anchor to the good she had left. One she should have never have.

She often wondered if they remembered her. If this was how it felt to be forgotten. She laughed at the thought of being forgotten. "Why would they care to remember me?"

She asked herself. The golden blonde with piercing blue eyes. With a contagious laugh, nobody could deny.

With the humor of a bull, that wasn't really joke but threats in a sarcastic way.

Her friends the ones who weren't afraid until she made them fear her. They ran and she couldn't say goodbye. Her best friend who was a sister to her probably thought she'd be good without her.

The sweet red-head boy who treated her better then he was supposed to. But she ruined it all. That all she could ever do. Ruin it all.

"Maybe everyone is better off without me"

In the beginning, she didn't know why she was there, but now she does.

She wasn't bad enough for her family, didn't honor her last name how she was supposed too. Then she wasn't good at being good.

But she wasn't good at being bad and bad at being good.

Then what was her purpose?

"Maybe I was supposed to die in that fire too"

If she had died in it. Maybe things would've been different.

Sabrina Blackthorn didn't know why. But maybe in the dull loneliness, she was in, was her punishment for failing her own legacy.

"You're a disaster Sabrina" she said to herself. Because now she didn't have anyone, but herself.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

AHH!! First time we see Sabrina and I'm so happy. I'll be honest this was going to be the first chapter because it was the first thing i wrote but then decided against it and put it now. I can't believe i finally get to write about her. Guys let me tell you something.

This book wouldn't' be Sabrina's series without Sabrina. And there's a reason why the title has her name, the cover is her and she appears on every single part of my author notes at the end of every chapter.

Oh, and i know the title says 00 and it's on purpose because since this is the "afterlife", it's like it's not happening on the real-life that's why :)

I'm working on the next chapter.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think, please!