15 || Sis

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

I always knew I wasn't the best person ever

I always knew I wasn't the best person ever. I knew I wasn't the best friend someone could have. And if I truly think about it, I wouldn't want to be my friend either.

But maybe that's because I never tried hard enough to be good. To be someone better and I should've tried harder.

People always said I was horrible and I don't know if they cried for me when i was gone and I really wish they did cause i don't know the answer if they noticed I was gone.

And maybe I should ask someone who isn't mad at me or I hope they aren't.

That's why the next day I went to her.

"Emma!" I called the school counselor as she entered her office. She turned and smiled at me.

"Yes, Sabrina"

"Hi, i un I was wondering if I could talk to you?" I never came to her office voluntarily. I was always sent here to talk about my emotions about how I felt but never really wanted to express myself.

But now that I'm just human, I think I should.

"Oh really?" I nodded. "I never knew you'd like to come by yourself, sure come on in!" told you, I never came voluntarily.

So I sat on the sofa and she sat in a chair in front of me. "Tell me, Sabrina, What's going on?"

"Ok, I just want to know one thing" She motioned for me to keep going. "When I died did anybody miss me? As in did anybody cry?"

I was shaking and nervous about the answer. I didn't want to sound desperate but I was. My brain simply needed to know off it was worth it for me to come.

She pursed her lips and frowned. "What's this question about, Sabrina?"

I just shook my head. "Just I need to know to please" I pleaded her and so she straightens her back breathing out.

"Some did, they missed you, your best friends cried a lot" she told me and I sighed in relief.

'Then why did they sound like they hated me so much?'

"Did Klaus look uneasy?" what? I needed to ask.

She laughed. "Yes, he cried for the first time in front of everyone" I breathed out again. Why were they so mean to me, they didn't sound like they were just joking.

"Is everything ok Sabrina?" she asked me and. "Yeah, i just needed to know" I say to her getting up.

"How so?"

I pushed my hair back and stood up. "Nothing important thanks Emma that was helpful" I smiled in goodbye but she stopped me at her door.

"Sabrina" I sighed knowing she wouldn't let it go.