23 || Muscle Memory

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It wasn't every day you go to a great party. And the Saltzman twin's birthday parties were once a year and were always great. Sabrina the first few years they did their parties did not want to go and was to be begged to make her appearance. She was a wild one in parties and did become the life of them.

No, she never took the spotlight in their birthdays, but would always make sure that everyone was having a night to remember.

But this year it might be a different experience for her. "I'm not so sure about this anymore. Yup, I want to go back home" she turned around to leave but Klaus stopped her.

 Yup, I want to go back home" she turned around to leave but Klaus stopped her

"Don't worry love, everything will be fine," Klaus wrapped an arm around her waist holding her close

"Don't worry love, everything will be fine," Klaus wrapped an arm around her waist holding her close. "I'd like to see the wild Sabrina in parties anyways" Klaus whispered to her close enough in her ear so she could hear over the loud music.

Sabrina smirked and bit her lip. "You have seen me in action before...how about we take that action home" she looked up at him winking and Klaus smirked. He will regret this answer later, but Sabrina needed to be here tonight.

"Although I'm very, very tempted love," he tightens his grip on her waist. "I think we should stay here" Sabrina huffed at his response.

"Fine, but the first confrontation and I'm out" she pointed with her thumb out the doorway and he nodded. The couple walked deeper into the party to see a whole lot of teenage kids dancing to the 80s song.

Sabrina felt herself smile at how big the party was and how good it already was. It reminded her of the past ones they've had. "Hey you guys came!" said the teacher Dorian giving out little party things to them.

"Oh wait Sabrina you're not allowed in here-"

"Well she did come with us, i suggest you let her in too" Rebekah gave him a fake smile to which he nodded stepping back.

"Thanks, Bekah" the girl thanked her. "Us girl gotta stick together, even when it comes to snarky teachers" she winked and left with Kol to the beverage side.