22 || She Did Love Parties

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"There was a time all i wanted was to be left alone. So the only person I'd hurt, the only one to feel pain would be me. I guess i didn't think id meet friends who actually wanted to hang you with me. Or so i thought was my friends" Sabrina sighed as her fingers fiddled together.

"Trust me all i ever wanted were friends and i never seemed to be lucky enough to have some" he laughed and she laughed along with him. They shared similarities that they hadn't really realized before and with the circumstances now they had the chance to talk about them.

"You know Hope was the first person to actually ever to actually hold a conversation with me and not just run away the moment they realized who i was" she thought back to that.

"Really?" he knew Hope used to be a closed person so that surprised him.

"And MG was the one to share his secret with me about how he loses control over blood and he already knew about my not so manageable magic he didn't run away either"

"MG is a very good friend"

"Lizzie was the one who actually went to Emma the same time i did when we were little when we both burned a teacher's hair when we were nine" It was the girl's favorite memory. They had unconsciously had the same thought at the same time.

"That is really believable" he chuckled.

"Oh and Josie well i stopped some kids who were bothering her by threatening them i would melt them" she laughed at how scared the kid's faces looked that day. Josie was a little nervous but being the big-hearted self she was thanked Sabrina and invited her to sit with her and Lizzie at lunch.

"Kaleb well i always hated him so eh" she scrunched her face not resisting the urge to not hate him.

The guy laughed at her. "What about Darren?"

Sabrina sighed looking to her side. "Darren was a different friendship. Yes, we may have been a thing although i never liked to call it a thing and even though we did kiss...he is that friend i for some reason let in when we met. He was forced to hang out with me at first, but after he told me that i made it seem like i was mad but i just couldn't be mad at him, just sad he lied to me" she was never mad at him, but it was easier to be mad than to be sad about it.

"What about Rafael?"

"Raf is just softie wolf who wants to look soft and is actually pretty funny" her lips curved up forming a smile.

"And me?"

"You Landon was the guy who wanted to fit in, making me talk to you and feel like someone got me" she turned to him and he smiled.

His green eyes looked at her and he smiled. "So that's why you spoke to me that day at school huh? You pity me" he joked and she nudged his side. "Of course i did! Why else would i talk to a weirdo like you" it was his time to nudge her side.

The two friends laughed together for a while, but soon enough the laughter dies down and they sighed. "But in all seriousness, Landon. How come you're here and not insulting me like before?" she asked the Pheonix boy.

The boy shrugged. "To be honest with you. I don't know. One moment i was ok until i was killed by the monster and woke up with these flashes of memories and for some reason i felt like should've come to you" he touched his neck still a little sore from being snapped earlier.

Sabrina was shocked to have seen Landon knocking on the door and immediately being tackled in a hug by him. She didn't know why he was there or why he was acting that way, but she was happy he maybe didn't hate her anymore.