20 || Flaming Memory

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"SABRINA!"

"SABRINA!"

"SABRINA STOP!"

"STOP AT ONCE!"

Fire reflected in her eyes, but it wasn't the one the girl held inside her but the flames that burned down her covens houses. Dark witches ran around trying to stop it but it seemed to be impossible. It was like they were unstoppable they ran around so fast some couldn't even make it out of their houses.

The flames touched everyone, taking everyone down. Some tried to run as fast as they could but it was impossible for them to not be caught. It touched everyone, but the blonde young girl.

It was like a barrier that stopped it from hurting her. Like a circle surrounding her from it going further to her. Like she could control it. She couldn't and just stared as they ran around to get away.

Sabrina turned to the calls of her name and saw her parents there looking fuming with anger. They were mad at the girl for this, especially the mother. Her pale asking was starting to turn red in anger and her father close behind yet didn't put such an angry face.

"SABRINA! STOP THIS! YOU'RE HURTING YOUR OWN PEOPLE!" yelled the mother in a demanding manner. The girl just tilted her head confused.

"But it's not me...is it?" she asked and turned to her father who pursed his lips.

"It is but you can stop it" the girl started to feel a very strange feeling in her chest when her father's words escaped his mouth. She turned around and her blue eyes widen.

"I-i didn't mean daddy" she stuttered and when her parents tried to get closer to her a barrier stopped them from going in.

"Make her stop, Malcolm!" even though love wasn't in the Blackthorn coven, Sabrina was closer to her father. He would be the one to teach her black magic and she would do it instantly. But when it was someone else, she would just panic and fail.

The man turned to his daughter. "Sabrina, listen you could stop this, it's just your anger, your magic got out of control"

Sabrina looked at her hands that were trembling and her barefooted feet on the grass were antsy. "I don't know how to stop it, daddy" her eyes raise to her parents and the mother looked around in shock at how much power such little girl held. They were strong witches, but this is unbelievable.

No one this small could cause this, only adults.

"Yes you can, just let me in and I'll-"

"No! Don't come in" she screamed taking steps back.

Confused they stared at her. "Sabrina this is no time for games-" started her mother pissed off.

"No! i just wanted to show i could do magic like the rest of you, like the rest of the coven, i wanted to prove her wrong!" her breathing quicken and her hair flew around sweat drops dripped down their faces.

"Who are you talking about?" Malcolm asked.

"She said that you two thought i was not a real dark witch, that i was just useless and that i could never be able to do magic like you, that you hated me for it!" her little girl's voice rang through their ears.

The parents confused turned to each other. It was true, Sabrina did struggle to do their magic, but burning down the whole place will cause their extinction.

"Who cares who said it, if she doesn't stop this then we will all die, and it's better one then all" spat the mother raised her hand to take down the barrier but before she could do it the vampire snapped her neck. The dark witch, Devora fell down dead.

Caroline looked at the little girl with scared eyes. "What have you done!" Malcolm spat and his eyes changed to black, but before he could attack her an arrow flew through the air and went right through his chest in his heart.

And he fell right beside the woman.

Sabrina looked at them in shock as Caroline nodded at Alaric who stood over at the woods far from the fire that did not seem to pass.

"Mommy, daddy" Sabrina starred in horror and glared at Caroline. In that moment of vulnerability, the barrier went down and Caroline took it for her to take away the girl and into safety away from the flames.

As they both ran off from the fire that seemed to not head over to the woods, they stopped. Sabrina angrily punched her way out of Caroline's grasp.

"You killed them! You killed mom and dad!" she screamed her eyes changing. Her vision was grey and her fist wraps up in fists.

"I know sweetheart, but just let us explain-"

"NO!" she screamed and Caroline was thrown back. Alaric quickly thought of something seeing she was dangerous. He grabbed a handful of the purple powder and blew it towards Sabrina who instantly fell to the floor asleep.

Caroline stood up and they both looked at the young girl. Alaric took a step and grabbed her. "Are you sure about this, she's a dark one" Caroline looked at the blonde who looked angelic asleep. Her blonde hair looked soft and the frown she had was gone.

Alaric looked down at her. "Don't we all," he said. When he looked at Sabrina, he could see someone who didn't belong where she was. Someone who was different and unique differences. "We'll make her better"

Caroline nodded smiling and they left the woods as the moment when Sabrina fell unconscious, the fire had retracted.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

So what did you think? I know some people don't like the background stories, but i felt i needed to show you all how things went down when Sabrina was found the night of her parents and covens death. The poor girl was scared and was put down. Now you know her parent's names, eh i didn't like them and it's my story haha.

But I'm working on the next chapter! What would you like to read next? I'm curious.

Remember to stay safe, stay healthy, stay home <3

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Follow me on my Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!