11 || Not A Ghost

-Sabrina's P.O.V.-

How do you sleep when the moment you close your eyes you see horrible figures telling you how worthless and how stupid you are. Well, I'll answer you.

You don't.

I woke up in the middle of the night to myself breathing so quickly and my heart beating so fast that I could see my chest-beating to its rhythm.

This feeling of fearing is horrible and i hate it so much. I've never been scared in my life besides when I turned 17 and now. It's so horrible I want to puke being scared is no joke.

I sighed and looked around to see I was in a bedroom that did not seem familiar to me. For wining I looked to my side to see Klaus and smiled because he kept his promos and stayed with me.

I gotta admit he looked cute sleeping.

So I slowly got out of bed and out of the room. I needed a cup of water or milk one of two would be good.

Looking at the empty hallways i turned to the left and started heading to the kitchen. Once I there I raised my eyebrows to hen rolled my eyes seeing Kaleb.

Ignoring him and his craving for blood at three am I took out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Hey to you too," he said and I nodded. "Still hate me I see," Grinning I opened the bottle before sitting on the counter. "So tell me why can't you sleep?"

"Oh you know the usual waking up to yourself being alive after you were supposed to remain dead" my voice was sarcastic just how I meant it to be.

"Sorry then"

"Apology not accepted" i gulped a sip of my water. I don't know why i stayed but I didn't want to go to sleep.

"Why do you hate me so much, Sabrina? I thought being back would change how you treat me" Kaleb asked me and I sighed. Maybe I don't hate him he's just too cocky.

"I don't hate you," he raised his eyebrows. "You're just too annoying for my temperament to deal with you" that was a good answer.

He laughed. "You know I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad you're back" he said and I couldn't help but the small smile appears on my face which Kaleb returned.

°°°