10 || So Close Yet So Far

-Sabrina's P.O.V-

My brain couldn't process what had happened. I was completely out of it with the fact that i somehow came back to life. I was happy I did cause I get to live once again but it was still freaky and I did feel weird inside. Like something in me had changed like something was missing, and I had no idea what it was.

I sat down in Mr. Saltzman's office on the couch as I was still registering what was going on. He had talked to me and I had told him I didn't know how I came back or why. They also told me that there was this Necromancer and I had no idea what that was.

It was like my brain was in blank and i was starting to panic. They said that the monster had told them the next monster was coming that she was already here.

What's even weirder is that I came back hours after he disappeared. Like it was planned and I was the next monster that wanted to attack the school.

But I wasn't cause I sure didn't want any object or Landon to take to Malivore. They also said the monster hadn't stopped coming.

I sighed looking down at my hands feeling how freezing cold they were. My body temperature was regulating but slowly as when you're dead you're cold and I was still warming up.

I heard a knock and looked up. "Come in" Klaus walked in and I smiled seeing him. After the hug we shared he had said he wanted to take me out of the school but Emma said it wouldn't be such a good idea just in case something odd happened.

He wasn't that happy but agreed.

"Klaus! Thank God I was starting to feel a little too lonely in here" I said. Being alone in a room was now not what I most wanted. Funny cause before all I wanted was to be left alone. And now I'm terrified that even the simplest thought of it made me shake.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me sitting down o the couch a little too away for my comfort. I frowned seeing it but ignored it.

"Confused mostly cold" I said rubbing my hands together. I pulled the blanket they had given me over my shoulders. I had gotten a bath and changed into my clothes they had put away.

I saw him sigh and seemed to hesitate in whether getting closer to me or not. My heart hurt a little because of that. But we did last see each other confessing our love and then him killing me and not just that but now I'm back.

"I'd give you a blanket but you already have one and some hot tea" he chuckled a little and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's ok I was already a little used to it but guess being back spooked me" my voice was a little humorous but it was evident I wasn't kidding.

"Ok I can't help it anymore, about before you-"

"Don't, please just don't, I know it's awkward and you might have changed your mind about how you feel and I don't need to know my boyfriend is already over me cause I'm still processing a lot more things and I get it if you have cause maybe it's been what years since I died-"

"It's only been a year" Klaus cut me off. "Really?" I thought it had been more than just a year. Being in that void felt like an eternity. My eyes gave him a shocked look before looking back down now shy about what I said.

"And I'm not over you love, I'll never be" he said and I looked at the chunk of space between us. "Then why are you so afraid of being close to me" I motioned to the space an elephant could walkthrough.

Ok maybe I'm exaggerating but it was big and I didn't like it.

He sighed. "Love you died, you're not the only one confused and I'm...ashamed I was the one to kill you" he looked down and my heart melted. Ok, that's new my heart has never melted for someone.