16 || A Human In School

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Sabrina didn't know her life would change even after what happened to her

Sabrina didn't know her life would change even after what happened to her. She didn't know her friends would turn their backs on her so easily even after she was happy to see them again. Everything she thought about them was wrong.

They were only her friends for pity and that made her wonder if Klaus liked her out of pity too. If any of the Mikaelson's did.

The blonde was looking over at the lake of the school as she tried to relax and stop herself from crying. She had red eyes and she didn't want anybody to see her cry. She had kept on the nice girl act but it was just hard so she needed to calm herself from breaking down once again.

The butterfly tattoo on her back was exposed as she didn't have anything but a blouse and some jeans with some boots on. She still hadn't been assigned to any classes once again and it was weird because usually, they would've by now.

"Ugh can you be any more pathetic" her head snapped over to her right and saw Serena standing their arms crossed.

She rolled her eyes biting her lip. "What do you want?"

Serena just grinned taking a look at her back spotting the tattoo. "Oh my god can you're so ridiculous, really-"

"Look I'm not in the mood for anyone to currently insult the crap out of me ok, so just leave please" she whipped a tear away with her pale hands.

Serena smirked fixing her bag on her shoulders. "You know, when I came into the school people told me how bad you were, that you would never take anybody's crap, but here you are crying like some pathetic girl" Sabrina gripped her hands on the bench.

"That was the old me" she said.

The other blonde scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Let me tell you what I think, you're crying because your friend's sorry ex-friends have finally realized how bad you were to them and how bad of a person you always were, and you're crying because you finally realized it yourself and you're trying to change...sweetie you can't change who you really are, not people like you"