happy memory's

(yn)'s p.o.v.

after she explained everything, we all decided we needed some fresh air.
we got out of the house and walked into the forest.
it was quiet, but a good quiet, a calming quiet.
we were all just enjoying the quietness.
'hey (yn)?' Febe says.
'do you remember that time we did a food fight in the canteen?' she says really calmly.
i shrug
'ya, and we needed to clean it all?' o say.

'and after that we didn't get food for like 3 days?' she says.
'yup.' i say and we both snicker.
'good times.' she says soft.
'good times.' i repeat.
'hey you actually never told us about the organisation.' Cisco says.
'it's not really something to brag about Cisco.' I say.
'no but the good things, there's always a ray of sunshine in the darkness isn't there.' he says.
i shrug.
'i guess there is.' i say.

'okay people, we're gonna sit on the ground and you guys' Oliver points at us 'are gonna tell us few funny things that happened in the organisation.' he sits down and everyone follow.
'okay tell us.'Caitlyn says.
i look at Febe and she nods.
'um a fun memory.' i think out loud.
'oh ya, so like every time we got an experiment when we were toddlers, they needed to put us under narcotics, but the mask was to big, so they put it into ice cream and we would eat it, but sometimes someone didn't want ice cream so what would happen was, one of us would eat the remaining ice cream, not knowing they were eating 3 shots of narcotics.'
i laugh.

'do you remember that time Stan woke up during one of the experiments and started singing.
and all the scientist were like 'how the fuck is this child still awake'' febe laughes.
'ya and we were awake to so we just sang along and the scientists were just like 'what the fuck is happening'' we both laugh but the superheroes aren't laughing along.
'that can't be your happiest memory.'
Barry says.

'well because of the experiments, some memory's went away.' Febe says.
'isn't there any other you remember.'
Wells asks.
i dig deep in my mind and remember something.
'oh ya, so it was my birthday and we decided to do a cosplay party.' i say.
'we all dressed up nicely.' i say.

'we decided that me and-' i stop myself thinking about the memory but decided it's a happy memory so i brushed it of.
'we decided that me and Vic were going to do our birthday together sinds it was on the same day.
we didn't know each others costumes but when we walked in i was dressed as an angel and he was dressed as a demon. and we made nicknames for each other, he was light demon and i was dark angel.
we still called each other that the day' i swallow
'the day he drowned.' and that's when the superheroes facial expression changed.

they were all ears now.
'the birthday party was great, we had lots of fun, and it was like nothing was gonna stop us, we sang, danced till it was morning, that's the happiest memory i have about the organisation' i say.
Febe nodded
'i don't know what we would've done if we hadn't met.' she says and i give her a side hug.
'that's why we need to make sure they're safe.' i tell her.
we get up from the ground
and walk back to the mansion.
not knowing what was gonna happen the next day.

hellooo geeky's
this chapter is a bit longer then the last one
something like the costumes really happened to me and my best friend
we were drawing and we needed to draw a beach
without knowing, we both drew a cocktail bar, a sinking ship, a nude beach (we needed to draw flamingos so it's not dirty) and a flamingo who was drowning.
when our teacher saw our drawings she said
'guys you need to use your own ideas' and we looked at each others drawings and were shocked when we saw we drew the same things without knowing.
Vic is the name of my best friend and he has been there for me sinds the beginning
we grew up like sibling sinds he's only five days younger then me
we look like sibling cause we both have blond hair and blue eyes
i don't know where i would be without him
love you bro
hope you like it
love you all❤️
miss geeky