The Truth

I love every single one of yous and with saying that I want to be completely honest with you guys.

I will not be writing any more books on this account and there is a reason. When I first started this account and started writing this book I was a hard core lesbian just writing something that I would have wanted to find in wattpad myself.

But a lot of time has passed since i started this book, unfortunately, I really am sorry for the slow updates but I guess thats just who I am. I have experiences a lot of moments of not knowing what to write and many moments of literally writing so much that my fingers cramp up. 

And during that time I came to know myself better and came to terms with my gender identity. Basically Im coming out to you guys, I started this book a lesbian and came out a trans guy. 

I finished this book because so many people kept messaging me saying how much they love it and I just couldnt abandon you guys like that. 

I will continue to write but it will not include girlxgirl relationships more girlxguy. and i completely understand if none of you guys follow my future books because you lot are pretty gay for Eclipse and Sam and I respect that.

I hope everyone has an awesome 2020 and just a great life. I loved sharing these last I think 2 years with you guys and Ill miss your awesome comments. There have been some very questionable conversations in the comments section. What happened in the comments stays in the comments.

Love you guys.

It would mean the world if you guys could either donate to or share my GOFUNDME. Link in my bio. This GoFundMe is going towards my top surgery, which is something that would help me so much in feeling like myself and just being comfortable.

UPDATE

I have created a new inkitt account where I have submitted one of my new books into a contest. It would mean the world if you guys were to check it out. It under LucasHDMiguel

I have also now uploaded 2 books so far, more to come on my new account HighestDisagreement. Go check them out please it would mean the world.
And for those who are asking, yes, I am making a werewolf one (eventually).