11

Eclipse

We eventually reached the pack house where I had to climb off Alpha Sam. I slowly jumped off her making sure to not hurt my leg.

I was immediately brought into someone's arms before my feet could hit the floor. I looked up to find myself staring into the eyes of a very scary looking bearded man. He had long curly hair as well. I struggled in his grip and frantically looked around for Alpha Sam. She must have gone somewhere to get changed since I couldn't find her.

I continued to struggle until I heard a loud growl come from behind me. I turned my head and saw Alpha Sam walking towards us with an angry look on her face.

"What happened to her?" She asked coming over to me and picking me up out of the scary man's arms and onto her back. I clung onto her back as I watched the man stick his hands up in the air. The scary man was tall, much taller than Alpha Sam.

"I was told to take her off your back while you went to go change" The scary dude replied. Alpha Sam scoffed before turning around and heading in to the pack house, where we were both met with two worried looking parents.

"Dios mío, are you okay?" Alpha Sam's mum rushed over to us, while her dad walked behind her with the same look of concern written on his face.

"We're good, I'll need the pack doctor to look over Eclipse though. I landed on her pretty hard" Alpha Sam explained looking back at me with guilty look. I tightened my hold on her as a way of reassuring her that it was okay.

"Okay honey, be careful next time please" Alpha Sam's mum gave both of us a kiss on the cheek before ushering us up to the pack doctor's office.

Alpha Sam was quick to take me up to the pack doctor. She gently placed me down on the bed in the office and told doctor what happened. I looked at Alpha Sam as she explained everything, I noticed the worry and guilt swirling through her face. As much as I didn't like for her to feel worried or guilty for me, it also gave me some reassurance that she really did care. At first, I didn't trust Alpha Sam's feelings for me, but you can't blame me for feeling wary of her. My old pack drained all the trust I had for anyone.

"The damage isn't too bad, just a step back from your healing from the accident before" The doctor explained as she checked me. "You will need to get a lot of rest, so no moving about for a while, okay?"

I nodded my head to tell her I understood. Alpha Sam nodded along with me.

"Make sure she only leaves the bed when necessary, the sofa is fine too" She pointed over at Alpha Sam, making her quickly stand up straight. She brought her hand up to her head and saluted.

"Ma'am, yes ma'am" The doctor chuckled before walking over to her desk and sitting down. Alpha Sam turned to me and gave me a guilty smile.

"Can I lift you up?" She asked cautiously taking a step closer to me. I nodded my head and smiled at her. I know that her falling on top of me wasn't intentional. I want to make sure that she knows that it wasn't her fault.

Alpha Sam slowly bent over and lifted me into her arms in a bridal style position, with her hands under my back and legs. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck and sighed out in bliss. We had been out for most of the day, resulting in me feeling pretty worn out.

We eventually reached Alpha Sam's room. It wasn't until she had placed me down onto the bed that I noticed the scratch marks on her skin. My hand immediately went up and reached for the marks, tracing them hoping to soothe the pain. Shouldn't the marks have healed by now, looked up at Alpha Sam with a confused look on my face.

"They don't heal as quick as other cuts because they were caused by a werewolf, but don't worry, they don't hurt much now" She reassured me, I still couldn't help but feel the need to trace them and take away as much of the pain as possible.

As we stared into each other's eyes I noticed Alpha Sam start to slowly lean in. I don't know what made me do this, but I also stared to lean in. I felt some sort of pull for her that I couldn't control.

Alpha Sam stopped a few inches away from my face. I could feel her breath fanning against my lips. The uncontrollable desire to crash my lips against hers took over me.

Our lips soon met in a delicate kiss, it only lasted for a few seconds, but it was enough to leave me wanting more.

"I'm sorry" Alpha Sam said as she stood up from the bed. I shook my head and went up to grab a hold of her hand but was quickly stopped. Alpha Sam gently pushed me back on the bed.

"Rest remember" She reminded me. I nodded my head and let myself rest on the comfortable mattress. I raised my hand to my lip and smiled as I still felt the same tingly feelings from the kiss.

Alpha Sam must have noticed as she smiled down at me "Did you like it?" She asked nervously. I nodded my head without thought. The kiss was really good. Even though I had never been kissed before, I knew that nobody will ever top that.

"Good, I'm glad you liked it as much as I did" She smiled once again before walking over to her closet. She threw some clothes over to me and told me to get changed while she went in the bathroom to do the same.

I struggled a bit but was eventually able to get changed into the clothes.

"If you want we can watch movies tomorrow, since you have to rest?" Alpha Sam asked as she walked back into her room. She had her hands over her eyes as she walked in slowly, probably not to see me naked. She eventually found herself at the edge of the bed.

"Can I look?" She asked. How exactly am I meant to answer that?

"Okay, that was stupid. whack the bed once you're finished" I hit the bed with my hand and rolled my eyes at her.

Alpha Sam uncovered her eyes and smiled down at me. "Is it okay if I sleep on the bed?" She was standing at the edge of the bed with a nervous look on her face.

I nodded my head once again. She happily peeled the cover over and got into the bed, positioning herself next to me.

"Goodnight Eclipse" She whispered before turning the light off.

Goodnight indeed. I dozed off with only her lips on my mind.