Epilogue

PLEASE READ THE END LADS, IT WOULD MEAN A LOT.

Alpha Sam

The marks that Eclipse had left on my back were slowly healing. I honestly never wanted them to leave my back. It was another mark on my skin made by my mate, out of love and passion.

Yet, Eclipse still felt bad. I could understand, I had left marks on her chest and I also felt bad. She looked like she had been hurt when I really hadn't.

Today was the execution of the Alpha. I was excited to get this guy of our lives, Eclipse on the other hand still wasn't too up for it.

This guy had caused so much pain in her life yet she couldn't stomach the fact of someone getting executed. We could have left him to rot in the cells but I knew that Eclipse wouldn't be able to sleep properly until she knew that he was dead and there was no way that he would be able to get his hands on her ever again.

I was knocked out of my thought when I felt Solar, Eclipse's wolf come up behind me and nudge me. We were both on a run with our wolves before heading to where the execution would take place.

This had been the first time our wolves had went on a run together and they were both loving it.

Do you want to head back soon? We have to get ready for the sentencing. I mind linked to Eclipse.

Okay, I just want to get this over and done with. She replied with a sigh. I didn't want this moment to end but at the same time the execution had to be done. This man had caused way too many problems in our lives, especially Eclipse's.

I wanted her to come and see the execution to give her closer. Her mind needed this peace.

During the trial the Alpha hadn't denied anything. He seemed happy to have caused so much pain to a bunch of people. He was eventually pleaded guilty, no surprise there.

Along with the Alpha the other who took part in hurting and capturing Eclipse were also given a trial, they were all found guilty but were not to be executed. Rita and her family were to be thrown into the cells, after serving their sentence they were to work at a far away farm serving for another pack. What they had done wasn't against one alpha but two.

Holly was to go along with them. Jaxon on the other hand wasn't given as bad of a punishment as he had never wanted to go along with it. I wasn't too happy about this but I would never wish unfair punishment on anyone. But he was to stay away from Eclipse, and I would make sure of that.

Throughout the execution Eclipse held onto my arm with a tight grip, though she watched the entire thing only looking away once it was finished. I was proud of her; she was never one for violence.

She always tried to find hope and innocence of everything but never this Alpha.

Ooft im sorry lads. I don't know how to end stuff but this is a happy ending im hoping.

I am very sure that there are flaws in the plot of this book and im going to try work on this to make this book way better for future readers.

So if you have anything to say about how I can improve the book please please tell me, I don't care how harsh.

Thanks to all those readers who stayed with me along the way, I am a terrible person having to make you wait all the time for updates and I apologies for that.

It has been a very nice experience with all of you.

Please read the next update that I will post right after this one, It would mean a lot.