29

Eclipse

We spent the rest of the morning laying in the hospital bed. I spent most of it thinking about what my dad had said yesterday. How would people see our relationship as unnatural? That's just weird.

Carlos doesn't see it as unnatural, does he? What if everyone was secretly judging our relationship and mate bond and we didn't even know?

Sam must have noticed some sort of look on my face because she grabbed my hand, making me look over at her.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" She smiled warmly at me. I hesitated, should I really tell Alpha Sam this. It might make her angry at me. Or she might try and find out the problem?

"I was talking to my parents yesterday and they told me that some people might not like our relationship" I told her. I watched as her face went from confusion to annoyance.

"Why would they say that?" She asked, more to herself.

"They said people don't think that two girls loving each other is natural. I didn't really know what they meant." I looked down and fidgeted with her hand. A nervous habit of mines now.

I could see Sam trying to control her anger. I tightened my grip on her hand and kissed her cheek. I don't want her to get angry over something that I don't think is too big. It doesn't matter what others think of our mate bond. The only thing that matters is that we are in love and nothing can break that apart.

"Those people don't know what true love is. They don't know that you can't help who you fall in love with and who you bond with. What we have Eclipse, is natural and beautiful. Please don't let others take that away from you" Alpha Sam looked at me in the eyes as she spoke before bringing her mouth onto mines, initiating a kiss.

She leaned her body over mines on the bed and deepened the kiss. The movement of her lips against mines was natural and passionate. We knew each other without having to speak. Our bodies communicated on their own to create what we have now.

She bit on my lip and pulled back. I stared at her through hooded eyes before pulling her into another kiss. My heart continued to speed up along with the kiss.

Our lips continued to move in sync, both dancing along to a beat together. Never messing up the steps. I could do this forever. Well, until I have to breath. Which is soon.

Sam suddenly pulled away mid kiss "Have the doctors told you if you can go home yet?" She asked in a whisper. She had moved her head just far enough to be able to see my face.

"They told me once I feel I'm fit to leave then I can just go" I told her. I tried to make my answer short so we could get back to kissing as soon as possible. I leaned back in to kiss her hungrily, not wanting to stop yet. She replied to the kiss before pulling away again. I groaned, why was she pulling away again?

"Good, I'll be back in a second" With that she left the room. I let my head fall back onto the pillow and groaned, running my hands through my hair. I had this warm, pressuring feeling at the bottom of my stomach. Kissing her made it intensify and I needed more, or I will honestly explode.

Soon enough Sam came back with a doctor.

"Alpha has told me that you would like to leave. We just have to do a quick check up to see if everything is alright inside and out and you should be fine to go. Is that okay with you?" The doctor asked. I nodded my head. She proceeded to check my vitals and make sure that everything injury-wise was good. After roughly around 10 minutes she gave me the go ahead.

"Your body is basically recovered from your first shift and the marks made have pretty much healed. You have been healing really well recently, so you are perfectly fine to leave. Just take it easy for another week." She smiled one last time before heading out the door.

I looked at Sam and she was already holding out my clothes for me to change into.

"I'm going to quickly have a shower before we leave" I told her. I have been wanting to have a shower for a while. Being mostly constrained to the hospital bed I've not had the chance to have a shower.

"You can have a shower at ours" Sam quickly replied. She seemed very eager to get out of here. I stuck my hands up in surrender and made my way over to the door. I was stopped by Sam as I reached for the handle.

"You heard the doc, take it easy. I can carry you to the car" She swooped me off my feet suddenly making me squeal.

"What about my stuff?" I asked looking back at the room, all my things were spread around the room. Ranging from clothes to flowers. A lot of people gave me flowers while I was hospitalized.

"Ill have someone bring it over" She brushed it off before rushing back to room. She was quick to take me to the shower. I don't know what she was in such a rush but I really hope we can continue what we had started in the hospital room.

"I'll wait for you in the room" She said, her tone was slightly lower and huskier than usual. If I focused, I could actually smell a weird and different scent coming off of Sam. She kissed my cheek before leaving the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes. Solar was going crazy in my mind; she was craving for Sam's wolf. I had the quickest shower that I had ever had in my life. I was soon wrapped in my towel and drying myself off. I put my clean clothes back on before facing the door.

What was waiting for me behind the door? I don't know, but I sure do want to find out.

Make sure to go check my twitter peeps. I will be updating stuff on their and possibly doing polls. You don't want to be missing! 

Again thanks for reading you guys are all amazing. Also if i make a mistake just comment and i shall change to make everyones reading experience way more awesome.

This book is almost over so please comment what you have liked about this book!!

All my socials are on my profile lads.

CHAPTER 30 OUT NOW ON INKITT!