25

Alpha Sam

Beta Michael soon appeared at the doorway with a few warriors and quickly grabbed a hold of the Alpha and the others. The Alpha struggled against the guards grips and was able to get loose.

He launched himself at Eclipse's body. I was quick in acting, my wolf instincts kicking in before he reached Eclipse. I stopped him and held him up by his throat. Anger was only the tip of the iceberg when it came to what I feel for this man. He ruined my mates childhood which could possibly affect her in one way or another for the rest of her life.

"Don't you ever come close to my mate ever again" I growled in his face.

"Or what?" He spat out, smirking down at me. He had started to cough slightly from my hands being wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Or I'll make you wish you were dead" I threw him towards Beta Michael. Not before sending him a good kick where the sun don't shine.

Once the Alpha was dragged out the rest followed, leaving me, Eclipse and her parents.

I rushed back over to Eclipse once they were all out the room.

"How is she doing?" I asked Eclipse parents as they shifted anxiously over Eclipse body.

"I think she is doing alright, her body seems to be surprisingly coping well with the shift." I looked down at Eclipse and smiled. This has been a big dream of hers, I know it. I could see it in her eyes every time she laid her eyes upon a wolf. I have to admit, it was also a big dream of mines and my wolf.

"Okay that's great" We never know how some people could react to the shift in such a state as hers.

I didn't want to take Eclipse anywhere until she finished her shift. That would be way too risky. Her body continued to shift, her bones breaking and re-shaping.

"We never knew that she was alive this whole time" Her mother spoke, tears in her eyes, as she looked down at her daughter. Hair had started to sprout around Eclipse's body, making her resemble a wolf more.

"He made us think that he killed her" I turned to look at Eclipse's father. They both looked so much like Eclipse, she shared the same brown hair as her mother and same blue eyes from her father.

I stopped looking when I heard a loud pain-filled groan leave Eclipse's mouth. Her final bone cracked and shifted leaving her in her wolf form.

She had a small white wolf. The opposite to my black wolf. She was beautiful. I stared at her in awe before I saw her wolf try to stand up.

"Take it easy, let me help you stand up" I knew that they were both in a lot of pain. She struggled to remain balanced as she extended her legs into a standing position. She looked up at me and suddenly licked my face before laying back down on the floor. She was obviously exhausted with everything that's just happening and her shift.

I chuckled at her "I'm going to take you to the doctors to get you all checked out" I looked at Eclipse then at her parents. They both nodded then proceeded to help me carry Eclipse comfortably to the border of the pack where I met up with Beta Michael.

"We are going to stay behind and handle the pack Alpha so you can take Luna back to the pack and have the doctor see her." I nodded in appreciation to my Beta before rushing back to the pack grounds. It took much longer than usual but luckily once we got back to the pack hospital she was seen immediately. They were able to stabilise her and patch up her injuries.

I waited anxiously outside her room, my leg bouncing against the floor. Eclipse's parents were both also being seen by the doctors so I was alone. This made it harder, not having someone to talk to at the moment. Especially after how me and Eclipse left everything that day that she was taken. I should have trusted that nothing had happened.

My body had luckily already healed quickly. After finishing everything with the Alpha my body was running on adrenaline. My body was able to quickly heal itself to allow me to be here for Eclipse.

I heard Eclipse's door open and a doctor appear behind it. I almost fly off my seat as I rush over to the doctor. "How is she?" I quickly ask.

"She's perfectly fine alpha, she was able to shift out of her wolf not too long ago and is now resting. We aren't too sure how long it will be until she wakes up, could be a few hours or maybe a few weeks. She was in pretty bad shape when she got here. But we treated her and her parents of their injuries and they are clean and covered." The doctor explained. My heart beat slowed down but I still need to see her.

I thanked the doctor before pushing open the door to her room. The room smelt like the typical disinfectant and cleaning solution. My eyes set on Eclipse and I calmed down a bit. She looked fine, not too much bruising covered her skin, not cuts or blood. Her wolf must be helping her body heal, because without her wolf I believe Eclipse would look a lot worse.

I noticed some bandages wrapped around her ribs and wrists. This angered me, I was finding it difficult to not go down there and kill him with my own bare hands. The only thing keeping me up here was knowing that Eclipse needed me at the moment, and to be honest I needed Eclipse.

I walk closer to where her bed was in the middle of the room and slowly take a told of one of her hands.

"I love you, and I'm sorry for what happened before. I should have trusted you, and not jumped to conclusions. I love you so much" A tear left my eye, this whole thing making me emotional.

I sat down on the chair and rested my head against Eclipse's hand, letting myself finally fall asleep to the scent of my mate.

THIS IS INSANE. My Unexpected Mate has reached HALF A MILLION reads. 500K

You guys are honestly amazing. I want to thank everyone for dealing with my super slow updates.

I want to do something special for this so comment things for me to do. I want to interact with you guys a lot more so please, anything. Just comment. 

I want you guys to get to know me and I want to get to know you guys too, so please comment about yourselves and feel free to ask me any question, don't be shy, ask me ANYTHING. I bet I will have an answer.

Oh btw, chapter 26 is up on inkitt. It will be up on wattpad in a week. Check my profile to get info peeps.