#UM8

#UM8

Chancent left with his family exactly that day, it was kinda... disappointing? I don't know. I just felt like I should've spent the week knowing him more because I know it would be the only remaining days that we could get to talk and see each other.

Sayang pero ayos lang. Bakit ba ako nasasayangan?

I shrugged the thought, at least I got to know him and I got to like his company eventually. I can't believe that I hated his wittiness at the first pages of introduction that makes me laugh now. I said that I don't really like the air of witty guys because they seem sarcastic every time, they use any shade of sarcasm to sound funny but I guess it wasn't bad if you already know the person.

"Mama was already free from her phobia, we didn't also expect that she'd get a sudden attack anywhere now. Actually, I had a talk with her when we went home..." he sighs with tone of sadness. "She said that she feared the sand, until now she couldn't sleep well because of fear to see her dreams."

"Did you bring her to the doctor?"

"Yup, she's under counseling with the psychiatrist again."

"She'll be fine."

"Thanks, I appreciate that." He chuckled.

I just smiled while listening as he continued talking about things. Our call lasted for almost an hour before calling out the day. Since he left Bantayan Island, he keeps on contacting me even on social media. Madalas siyang magreply sa Instagram stories ko, he always starts a talk that I really consider because I never initiated a talk.

Kung hindi ako kakausapin, walang usap. Kung walang magf-first move, walang mangyayari. Ganoon lang iyon, I know my worth as a girl and a woman that should not be chasing any man's attention. For me, that's decency.

Well, everyone has their own opinion about woman's decency. I don't judge those who chase for love and attention.

The remaining days continued to run around happiness and fun with the Villareals, it feels surreal each morning until the night closes sadly for a new next day—another day has gone memorably.

"How did you know Heidden, ang layo mo sa Cebu or Makati!" Capriana said.

"Sa New York, doon naman siya noon para sa masteral niya. Nakilala ko siya dahil sa isang common friend na relative din nila!"

I took a sip on my mango home made shake and replied on Chancent.

Ako:
We're having a good time at the shore, they prepared bonfire.

Chancent:
That's good. Enjoy, then.

I smiled and replied, thank you.

"Tapos?"

"Ayun, hiningi ko number niya noong medyo tipsy na ako. Hindi ko nga rin maalala 'yong part na 'yon kasi malabo na!" halakhak ni Patch, nakahilig ang siko sa hita ni Heidden na nakikinig at natatawa lang.

"Really? Ang kapal! Oh my gold!" Capriana gasped in disbelief.

"Hindi ka naman naturn-off, Heid?" tanong ni Dia habang natatawa.

Patch rolled her eyes. "Bakit naman? Ang ganda ng humingi ng number niya, 'no! Baka nga tinawag niya pang lucky night iyon ng buhay niya!"

Nagtawanan sila.

Heidden grinned. "Actually, I gave her a wrong number. No offense, I just really think that she was too young for me and I didn't really like brats."

Wow, I didn't expect that story behind them. Basically, Patch was the first one to show interest and Heidden was obviously an asshole. Why would he give another number? Puwede namang hindi na lang!