#UM21

#UM21

Hindi ko alam kung saan magugulat, sa kumpirmasyon sa tanong ko o sa salitang hinihintay kong sabihin niya.

I've always known Chancent as a man of actions, in terms of caring and loving me. I could certainly feel him, his sincerity and loyalty that made me hold on to it more than expressing through words. I got used to it, I never needed words to feel his enticing love because his actions were so enough to make me hear his heart that beats for me.

And this is really surprising to hear in his voice, everything turns into butterflies. I blinked my eyes, my heart was beating so fast. It's overwhelming.

"W-Wait, what..."

He tsked and took my hand to kiss it.

"I'm in love with you..."

My ears heard flat lines, I gasped and stood up a bit to crouch and kiss him on the lips—he accepted my lips with a smile.

"I love you, too, Chancent!" I said and sat down again with shock.

He frowns in disbelief. "Why are you so surprised to hear that? You didn't feel how in love I am with you, really?"

"Hindi naman sa ganoon, it's just shocking that you said the words because I know you're not that showy to tell that!"

"I love you, I love you and I love you so much." He was kissing my hand while saying those.

I pulled a deep breath to calm my overwhelming emotions, his eyes darted on me seriously and darkly—seems like he'd tell something more. I smiled.

"Back to the other one, so... you're out of the choices, correct?" I confirmed. He nodded. "Si Patch ang may gusto sayo, ganoon ba?"

He nodded again that created a hollow in my chest. I don't know why but I feel bad for Patch. Hindi rin ako makapaniwala.

"When did she confess that?"

"A month after she broke up with Heidden."

I gasped. "Alam mo nang may gusto siya sayo noon pa? Bakit ngayon ko lang nalaman 'to, Chance?"

"It was a long time ago, Sileas."

I feel a bit disappointed but still tolerable, he has reasons.

"Anong ginawa mo? Wala akong alam in between those months, Chance! Sa Bantayan Island siya nakipagbreak kay Heidden, 'di ba? So after that month, she confessed to you? How? Where? Did she ask you to meet or what?" sunod-sunod kong tanong.

It was reasonable, hindi pa naman siya nanliligaw sa akin noon at wala pa siya sa Davao noong unang buwan pagtapos ng holidays pero gusto ko malaman kung paano para may basehan ako sa magiging sitwasyon ngayon. Patch is my cousin, I need to hear about it so I can at least avoid if ever we crossed paths.

He sighed heavily, he gently played with my fingers and stopped to make everything clear with talk.

"Yeah, a month after February, she went to Makati and invited me to meet her. She confessed what she truly feels about me and that she fell out of love with Heidden..." he told while looking into my eyes. "I rejected her confession, Sileas."

My brows furrowed. "And now, she's following you until here? I didn't expect this from Patch!"

Hindi siya nagsalita at nakinig lang sa akin.

"Iyong umuwi ka ng Manila, months ago, nagkikita kayo? Nasa Manila rin siya noon!"

At dito ako madidismaya kung sakaling oo dahil nanliligaw na siya sa akin noong mga buwan na iyon. Kung nakipagkita siya kay Patch at alam niyang may gusto iyon sa kanya habang nililigawan ako, malaking disappointment iyon para sa akin dahil sinusukat ko na rin doon kung may loyalty siya at wala naman siyang nabanggit tungkol doon. If he was asked to meet her again, it's still invalid for me so please... Chance, say no.