#UM40

#UM40

I was both surprised and overwhelmed, I don't know what to feel exactly especially when Chancent held my hand to pull me onto the long table to start introducing me.

"Fam, this is Sileas Villareal, my girlfriend." Chancent was chuckling in amusement while introducing his uncles, cousins and aunties. He looked so happy and proud. "And baby, this is my family..." he motioned the long table, I smiled shyly and Chancent laughed as glanced at Tita Heaven. "Goodness, Ma! You totally shocked my baby!"

My cheeks heated as my heart fluttered, I feel so lucky to have someone like him that's so proud of me. Though, this is the first time I met them personally because when we were together, I was in Davao with strict household that I did not get to know them.

Tita Heaven smiled softly. "I'm sorry, hija. I've been so excited to meet you, hetong bunso ko masyado kang tinago sa amin. Puro litrato mo pa lang ang nakita ko, to think that you've met years ago, right? Where have you been and it took you so long to meet us?"

My heart drubbed at her tone, parang nagtatampo iyon. Nagkibit balikat siya at malawak na ngumiti sa amin.

"Sorry, Tita." I smiled apologetically.

Chancent held on my lower back and pulled a chair for me, naupo naman ako roon habang kinakausap ni Tita Heaven—naupo rin siya sa aking tabi.

Kumaway si Tita Heaven. "That's alright now, you're here in Manila for good naman siguro?"

Hindi ako nakasagot agad, bumungisngis naman si Chance at tumango.

"Of course, Chancent wouldn't let her go away from his sight!" halakhak ni Yslah, she's Heidden and Heilder's mother.

"That's Estrevillo's signature move!" ani Rocket Estrevillo.

"What? You didn't run after me!" Queendall protested. "Move ng mga kapatid, hindi ka kabilang!"

Umismid si Rocket. "Hinahabol naman kita araw-araw."

Shield Estrevillo gasped in disgust, tumawa si Yslah sa reaksyon ng asawa.

"You just let her go because she was too young and you were afraid to be jailed!" asar ni Tito Cash.

They laughed. Wow, I didn't expect this view. Ang akala ko iyong mga Villareal na ang nakilala kong pamilyang sobrang dali lang kasama dahil nakikisabay sa aming kabataan pero ganito rin pala rito kila Chance.

"Walang young-young sa akin, Arrence! Age gaps can't change the fact of being in love!"

"God!" Austrid exclaimed. Nagtawanan sila lalo na tila nagc-cringe sa sinasabi ng tiyuhin.

"So how is it going? I heard that you broke up?" Queendall changed the route. "Makikitsismis lang since this dinner is all about you two. Heaven was so excited to see her youngest' love of his life."

Damn, I feel pressured. I held Chancent's hand and he took my hand on his lap while caressing it. This jerk, it was a sign! Pinisil ko ang kamay niya kaya tumawa siya.

"Yes, Tita Frix. We broke up four years ago, mutual decision for her peace of mind and own space." He smiled understandingly. "Baby grew up in a very strict and decent family that I didn't get to introduce her earlier than tonight."

"It would really happen. It won't skip one relationship, every couple had been there." Beauty chuckled elegantly. "But we're glad that you found a way back to each other again even after years of being apart. That's what important, the present."

That made me smile with realizations, life is always tough and unexpected that we wouldn't know when or where things might happen.

Matrix was just listening to the topic, siya iyong tahimik sa magkakapatid na Estrevillo at nakuwento nga sa akin ni Chance na suplado raw iyon at hindi mahilig magsalita.